Adidas pull out of sponsorship deal

Bowie

they haven't pulled out either. not renewing whan a contract has ran its course is different to pulling out.

Defending the tw*t to hilt as usual.

Not renewing at a time like this is obviously down to Ashley dragging the club into the dirt and turning it into a laughing stock. Stop trying to defending the indefensible, it's foolish.

they haven't pulled out either. not renewing whan a contract has ran its course is different to pulling out.

Defending the tw*t to hilt as usual.

Not renewing at a time like this is obviously down to Ashley dragging the club into the dirt and turning it into a laughing stock. Stop trying to defending the indefensible, it's foolish.

:idiot2:

They mention the end of the Northern Rock sponsorship deal, but not the fact that we haven't received money from Norther Rock in years (due to Freddy getting it all up front and spending it).  The end of that deal and beginning of a new one is actually a financial boost.  Pitty Ashley had to ruin it by fucking up the Adidas deal, I wonder how much less we'll get from another shirt maker?  I suppose it depends whether or not they have the brains to wait until the club is back in the Premiership before negotiating any new deals.

I don't think Adidas is a good fit for Newcastle because they need the cram their "three stripes" onto our stripes and it clashes.

A nice clean look with the Puma logo on our stripes would be great (as long as they can make a clean looking shirt)

Think that's right but I still would have prefered Umbro over Puma. Some of Umbro's new shirts are just great.

Their sponsorship runs out in the middle of a home shirt two-year? Which clever numpty agreed that - oh great, another shirt to buy in the summer.

To be fair this current kit was stated as home kit 2009/10 and not 2009/11.

Their sponsorship runs out in the middle of a home shirt two-year? Which clever numpty agreed that - oh great, another shirt to buy in the summer.

To be fair this current kit was stated as home kit 2009/10 and not 2009/11.

This. Already been confirmed by the club that there will be a brand new home kit next season.

didnt addidas say the reason why they wernt interested in the stadium naming rights to do with wanting to maintain a long-term commitment to the club? could of just made that up like, but if i havnt would sugest it has everything to do with ashley again...

Edit: said they were commited to "on-pitch commitments to the club"