Michael Owen (now retired)

Keefaz

One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?  

648 members have voted

1. 1. One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?

• I envy the deaf.

Feel a bit sorry for him today, he was looking pretty good and then his body let him down yet again.

You feel for the man who treat NUFC and the captaincy with utter contempt and whose non performances last year were a key factor in our relegation? Jesus wept, have a f***ing word.

Yeah our top scorer caused our relegation obviously.

Lie.

Still using ESPN for stats?

http://nufc.com/html/2008-09html/goalscorers.html

Not particularly bothered one way or the other.  "He's proven down the years that he puts away chances like that" from Brackley though, almost made me put a fist through the monitor.  No, our relegation didn't rest on the head of any one single player, but down the home stretch he let us down big time. 

I blame Shepherd rather than Owen for that ginormous wage he was on. Who in their right mind would turn that sort of money down?

That said, I still think he's a useless cunt.

You might not turn it down but I would work fucking hard to earn it, forgetting the injuries his last 6 months here were shocking!

He was referring to relegation, what does the league cup have to do with anything? :lol:

Owen was still our top goalscorer along with Martins you knacker.

So "joint-top with less goals from open play than Martins despite playing more games" would have been more accurate. :thup:

He was referring to relegation, what does the league cup have to do with anything? :lol:

So "joint-top with less goals from open play than Martins despite playing more games" would have been more accurate. :thup:

So it was not a lie then huh

He was our top league scorer last year with Oba & was the clubs top goalscorer overall. Your bullshit & bitterness is irrelevant.

If you couldn't see that I was being tongue-in-cheek with Jayson's original post then I'm not sure what I can say here. Lighten up a little bit.

As for for my biterness, come off it man. I'm an NUFC fan and like most I f***ing depise the little c***.

Guest neesy111

He was our top league scorer last year with Oba & was the clubs top goalscorer overall. Your bullshit & bitterness is irrelevant.

ahh fuck off, he played almost twice as any games with martins, owen is a shit footballer now, god any one decent could bag a few goals in a side as good as utd's

ahh f*** off, he played almost twice as any games with martins

They both started 21 games league games. Owen came on as sub 7 times & Oba on as 3.

ahh f*** off, he played almost twice as any games with martins

They both started 21 games league games. Owen came on as sub 7 times & Oba on as 3.

:lol: Brilliant :thup:

ahh fuck off, he played almost twice as any games with martins, owen is a shit footballer now, god any one decent could bag a few goals in a side as good as utd's

Make your mind up.