Michael Owen (now retired)

Keefaz

One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?  

648 members have voted

1. 1. One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?

• I envy the deaf.

Guest steppa

Hypothetical situation......

It's the World Cup Final, England v ?????????, 0-0, last minute penalty awarded to England and Michael Owen steps up to take it. Do you want him to score?

Told my Leeds supporting work colleague that I'd want him to miss.

It's the World Cup Final, England v ?????????, 0-0, last minute penalty awarded to England and Michael Owen steps up to take it. Do you want him to score?

Slip, score and break leg would be ideal.

To be honest, England >>> Owen. For ENGLAND's sake I want Owen to score.

Miss and someone like Lampard or whoever bags the rebound.

Miss and someone like Lampard or whoever bags the rebound.

You'd not want anyone to score for them, man. Spain will be there.

Guest Stephen927

Anyone who says no is Scottish.

Anyone who says no is Scottish.

Stupid fucking situation anyway, I'm probably better at pens than Mowen.

Guest johnson293

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/manutd/7345998/Manchester-Uniteds-Carling-Cup-winner-Michael-Owen-happy-with-bit-part-role.html

Michael Owen has dismissed the prospect of leaving Manchester United this summer by insisting he is happy to accept a reduced role at Old Trafford in exchange for silverware and life among football's elite.

“I’ve played for teams that haven’t been doing well in the league and I’d much prefer to be playing a lesser role, but training every day with real top-quality players as I am at United."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/manutd/7345998/Manchester-Uniteds-Carling-Cup-winner-Michael-Owen-happy-with-bit-part-role.html

Michael Owen has dismissed the prospect of leaving Manchester United this summer by insisting he is happy to accept a reduced role at Old Trafford in exchange for silverware and life among football's elite.

“I’ve played for teams that haven’t been doing well in the league and I’d much prefer to be playing a lesser role, but training every day with real top-quality players as I am at United."

one team Michael, us, and only because you didn't do your fucking job in scoring goals.

What an absolute twunt he is.

Guest johnson293

Just more time to play with his horses.

Though, I bet he will be upset to miss all that training with 'real top-quality players'.