Michael Owen (now retired)

Keefaz

One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?  

648 members have voted

1. 1. One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?

• I envy the deaf.

Guest reefatoon

themichaelowen michael owen

Do Lorries overtaking at 0.1mph faster than other Lorries taking 5 mins to get past annoy anybody else or is it just me?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Should he be tweeting while driving behind a slow truck on the motorway??  Get him banned the little twat, and while they are at it turn all his horses into glue.

Do Lorries overtaking at 0.1mph faster than other Lorries taking 5 mins to get past annoy anybody else or is it just me?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

If a striker scores past Aldershot but nobody watched, did it really happen?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

He's spot on about this tbf.  Fucking does my head in and is just more conclusive proof that lorry drivers are twats.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

He's spot on about this tbf.  f***ing does my head in and is just more conclusive proof that lorry drivers are twats.

Yeah, Owen has a good point but at the same time I've never had the chance to pop to work in a fucking helicopter so he can wait his turn this one time I think.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...