Michael Owen (now retired)

Keefaz

One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?  

648 members have voted

1. 1. One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?

• I envy the deaf.

michael owen ‏@themichaelowen

“@fingersaves: @themichaelowen You still got the match ball from the West Ham v Newcastle match? Its one of these!

pic.twitter.com/OM6b85Ap

Owen is an excellent troll. :lol:

Surely the yellow ball as it was in GMT, when they use a yellow ball. A white ball is used for BST games domestically aint it?

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

michael owen ‏@themichaelowen

“@fingersaves: @themichaelowen You still got the match ball from the West Ham v Newcastle match? Its one of these!

pic.twitter.com/OM6b85Ap

Owen is an excellent troll. :lol:

Surely the yellow ball as it was in GMT, when they use a yellow ball. A white ball is used for BST games domestically aint it?

STATTO!

http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/nechronical/sep2008/4/6/7FB2FDAC-BE63-2743-B73FCEEA7075F836.jpg

Considering what a greedy, self-serving little wretch he is, I'd be astonished if the motivation for this is charity.

Infinitely more likely (irrespective of whether a few pence goes the way of a charity or not) that it's just to raise his flagging profile and keep him in the news.

Hope the c*** gets facial alopecia.

I remember that West Ham game. Thought we were going to be brilliant and fly up the table. Ah, the naivete of youth.

Coldplay got the line "Michael Owen scores a hat-trick" into the song Politik, that night at the Arena as well. :lol:

I remember that West Ham game. Thought we were going to be brilliant and fly up the table. Ah, the naivete of youth.

Coldplay got the line "Michael Owen scores a hat-trick" into the song Politik, that night at the Arena as well. :lol:

I remember that. I was at the match and the gig. Martin was winding up Liverpool as well and I was there with my Liverpool-supporting mate. I didn't rub it in as think it was already quite clear we'd be s***. Really fun away game though. Marlon Harewood got a pen for them I think.

Supposedly a perfect hatrick too, though the head was more of a shoulder.

"Michael Owen he scores goals, so does Sheaaarer" to the tune of 'scored a goal.. hallelujah'

Guest bimpy474

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00230/3110_michael_owen_a_230042a.jpg

In what world is that green?!

I have it and its defo green.