Michael Owen (now retired)

Keefaz

One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?  

648 members have voted

1. 1. One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?

• I envy the deaf.

Sounds like his lass is not the cultural, intellectual, dynamic women I imagine all footballers wives to be, we can all call the Beckhams but there good mixers.

Think she was caught speeding down the A1 once.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That article is awful!

What a depressing chick he's married to.

No self esteem or confidence. Calling the guy to check how long before he got back?!  :lol:

Dude was on a leash!

Get a baby sitter, and sign your wife up to some Spanish courses, dance classes, cooking classes etc. And tell her to get out there and meet some people and enjoy herself, and more importantly leave you the hell alone so you could spend some time bonding with your team mates.

What a boring pair. Completely wasted the whole experience.

I have played for Real Madrid and it is a magical experience. You are playing in that lovely white kit.

You float like you are an angel out on to that pitch. The Bernabéu is the best stadium in the world. I felt like a king.

"And when I slinked out, no-one noticed. I floated like an angel out of that place, albeit an angel who had ran out the room when everyone was looking out the window. It was a magical barely-remembered experience. I bought a horse - 'Chestnut' - the best horse in the world, she made me feel like a king, it was a magical horse-bonding experience.....I joined Northcastle, You are playing in that lovely black and blue kit. At the best stadium in the world, St James's Field I floated like a turd on that pitch, it was a magical money-laden experience".

Madrid is the capital of Spain

And no matter what else can be levelled at the man, you can't argue with him there.

But this is Real Madrid we are talking about. Before I went there, Jamie Carragher said to me: “Oh, you’ll never get a game, Ronaldo will be playing, Raul will be playing.” My answer was simple: “But it’s Real Madrid.”

Related Articles

And he was right :)

It never fails to give me a nice, warm feeling inside when I think about how he fucked off to Real for a pittance, and kept their bench warm while his teammates of the previous 8 years went on to win the Champions League.

:memelol:

"And when I slinked out, no-one noticed. I floated like an angel out of that place, albeit an angel who had ran out the room when everyone was looking out the window. It was a magical barely-remembered experience. I bought a horse - 'Chestnut' - the best horse in the world, she made me feel like a king, it was a magical horse-bonding experience.....I joined Northcastle, You are playing in that lovely black and blue kit. At the best stadium in the world, St James's Field I floated like a turd on that pitch, it was a magical money-laden experience".

:lol:

To be fair to Owen, his minutes/goal ratio while at RM was the best in the squad. Going by form, he should have been a starter but he wasn't nee Ronaldo or Raúl (who was already in decline and coasting on his status within the club).

That's why I thought you had staged an amazing coup when you signed him.

To be fair to Owen, his minutes/goal ratio while at RM was the best in the squad. Going by form, he should have been a starter but he wasn't nee Ronaldo or Raúl (who was already in decline and coasting on his status within the club).

That's why I thought you had staged an amazing coup when you signed him.

Injuries/attitude cost him here, not his ability. He could have been a coup if he arrived here with the right mentality.

• 1 month later...
Guest elbee909

michael owen ‏@themichaelowen  8m

Just ran over a rabbit. Devastated.

Hopefully he didn't manage to injure himself in the process.

Guest bimpy474

michael owen ‏@themichaelowen  8m

Just ran over a rabbit. Devastated.

Bet the rabbit is devastated, deadastated i would think.