Michael Owen (now retired)

Keefaz

One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?  

648 members have voted

1. 1. One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?

• I envy the deaf.

Guest neesy111

Actually have a page in our objection handling document at work to handle complaints about his commentary... :lol:

I am a Southerner so obviously not around Newcastle supporters every day but everyone I speak to hates him.

We get so many complaints about him someone had to devise a way to deal with it. Think on that man :lol:

Just read this. Ridiculous. :lol:

Everyone is going to come out with random one liners if you're in that sort of enviroment where it's easily picked up upon. Bar Michael Owen's annoying voice, he speaks a lot more sense on football than a fair few of the other comms around. Prefer him to Townsend/Clarke on ITV.

Everyone is going to come out with random one liners if you're in that sort of enviroment where it's easily picked up upon. Bar Michael Owen's annoying voice, he speaks a lot more sense on football than a fair few of the other comms around. Prefer him to Townsend/Clarke on ITV.

Brett <3 Owen

:bs:

I can't stand him on TV but probably mainly because I detested him already. Not sure if his commentary is actually worse than anyone else's.

This.

Plenty of other pundits talk utter shite but don't annoy as much as they ain't Owen.

• 8 months later...
Guest firetotheworks

Hope his airbags fail in a head on collision with the Christmas Coke Truck.

Merry fucking Christmas that'd be.

Finally something we can agree upon.

Does any set of fans actually have any affection for him at all? Could he be one of those ex-footballer who absolutely no fucker likes? Hope so, he's a 24 carat gold cunt.

Nah, too much credit in the England box.