Michael Owen (now retired)

Keefaz

One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?  

648 members have voted

1. 1. One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?

• I envy the deaf.

Guest neesy111

If you pay for the toilet then I expect the toilet to be in good shape, if it's 30p and it's shite then you can complain you little shit.

Guest neesy111

I suppose finding 30p in change amongst all his £100 notes would have been a challenge.

Do £100 notes exist, never seen one before ???

michael owen ‏@themichaelowen

Succumbed again. Arrived at Euston Station bursting for a wee. Paid 30p to relieve myself. It's the principle that infuriates me.

:lol: Tight cunt.  I'm perennially skint and even I accept the 30p toilets thing as a fact of life now.

Honestly that is the dumbest shit I've ever heard. Paying to piss? wat

If you pay for the toilet then I expect the toilet to be in good shape, if it's 30p and it's shite then you can complain you little shit.

:thup:

I would have no problem paying a small fee to use a decent bog, much better than paying fuck all and having to trudge through piss.

Succumbed again. Arrived at Euston Station bursting for a wee. Paid 30p to relieve myself. It's the principle that infuriates me.

:lol: Tight c***.  I'm perennially skint and even I accept the 30p toilets thing as a fact of life now.

Euston we have a problem....MO is being a tight cunt again!

Twat. I came into Euston last night. Wish he was on the same train as me.

:lol: Tight cunt.  I'm perennially skint and even I accept the 30p toilets thing as a fact of life now.

http://i41.tinypic.com/xck4ds.gif

Honestly that is the dumbest shit I've ever heard. Paying to piss? wat

Only London stations I think.  I'm over it personally, the toilets are always clean and also not full of dodgy characters.  It's once in a blue moon I have to use them.

:lol: Tight c***.  I'm perennially skint and even I accept the 30p toilets thing as a fact of life now.

Honestly that is the dumbest s*** I've ever heard. Paying to p*ss? wat

Only London stations I think.  I'm over it personally, the toilets are always clean and also not full of dodgy characters.  It's once in a blue moon I have to use them.

I dunno you might meet michael owen

:scared:

Guest bimpy474

I hope the fucking bog roll had run out.

You think he is polite enough to wipe the seat if he pisses on it ?

;D

Guest neesy111

If he's got to run with it he'll probably break down injured and drop the torch in a puddle.

Had a dog with him :lol: