Michael Owen (now retired)

Keefaz

One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?  

648 members have voted

1. 1. One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?

• I envy the deaf.

Thought that spoiler might be a picture of Shearer....!

i thought that but it could be deadly to say it

Quite a well-held view on here tbh. You feel a bit dirty saying it but unfortunately it's the truth.

The little fucking toerag doesn't even understand why we boo him after he captained us to relegation without giving a fucking flying fucking toss about anyone but himself and his fucking horses and fucking helicopters. For fucking fuck's fucking sake. Fucking cunt. Boo, that's all I've got to say, boo. All he had to do was give a shit, the hypocritical twat. Not even on punchinthefacebook so I've had to print his boring face off and stick it on my punchbag to punch to my heart's content. Utter utter cunt. Did I mention that I despise the fucking twat? I do, fwiw. :rant:

http://imnotatoy.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/8x4efr-jpg.gif

If Michael Owen offered to come back to Newcastle and play for free for us for this season only, would people take him? would people respect him more if he did that? or is he such a massive c*** that people would rather never see him back here at all.

Fuck no. He'd offer absolutely nothing. Wouldn't let him pay to be here. He doesn't deserve to be anywhere near the current side.

The worst bit of that interview, "well, if the club happens to be located right next to my house, then great!"...

Basic translation "Ill only train if training takes place in my garden...even then, ill probably take the helicopter to get there..."

It would be ridiculous if he ends up at Everton. How the fuck are these kind of teams coming in for him man? I was stunned he got the gig at Man Utd, but to do shite there and still get a top 7 club ffs.

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds like he's gonna have a club sorted on Wednesday according to his Twitter.

@Joey7Barton

@themichaelowen where u off mate?

@themichaelowen

@Joey7Barton I will tell you on Wednesday!

Off back to Liverpool then?