Michael Owen (now retired)

Keefaz

One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?  

648 members have voted

1. 1. One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?

• I envy the deaf.

Another way US coverage is better than English.

:lol: 38 matches of Michael Owen.

England has a Joe Buck.

http://i.imgur.com/w4MHZi6.jpg

"That-was-a-well...struck ball."

So who are responsible for that worldwide feed that we get over here in the USA? Or is that IMG Media that do the international feed?

Has that awfully old half-time music on loop etc. Only asking b/c I know we get most of our matches in the USA via that feed if isn't ESPN (Darke/Macca) but obviously NBC has switched that up.

Guest Slippery Sam

All those names apparently joined up to BT hopefully just means non of them will be appearing on Match of the Day.

Good point. Every cloud and all that. Mind you, MOTD is bad enough as it is. Long past the time when the Liverpool old boys were moved on.

Guest bimpy474

Oh excellent news, this is going to be one exciting new sports channel..where do i pay?

BT are taking over the current ESPN channel, all that has to be sorted is the price. I can't remember what ESPN is now (£10 ?). If your already paying that then it'll be that, or a fiver more i think i read.

Oh excellent news, this is going to be one exciting new sports channel..where do i pay?

BT are taking over the current ESPN channel, all that has to be sorted is the price. I can't remember what ESPN is now (£10 ?). If your already paying that then it'll be that, or a fiver more i think i read.

Like i pay for ESPN, i get it free with Virgin :yao:

Like i would pay to hear Michael "uninteresting" Owen droning on about anything :scared: