Michael Owen (now retired)

Keefaz

One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?  

648 members have voted

1. 1. One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?

• I envy the deaf.

Guest Roger Kint

Was just about to post this. Strange move this, considering Stoke aren't playing to any of his strengths (if there are any left).

I think you will find that poxy little shithouse of a club is absolutely perfect for that poxy little shithouse of a man.

Was just about to post this. Strange move this, considering Stoke aren't playing to any of his strengths (if there are any left).

I think you will find that poxy little shithouse of a club is absolutely perfect for that poxy little shithouse of a man.

From that point of view, yes.

His "to sit on the bench for a great team rather than to play every week for a poor team" looks even more like "I just want to get my money" now.

Stoke will be paying him by the week while Everton would have offered a pay as you play deal.

His "to sit on the bench for a great team rather than to play every week for a poor team" looks even more like "I just want to get my money" now.

Stoke will be paying him by the week while Everton would have offered a pay as you play deal.

Aye, you've probably hit the nail on the head there.

I bet there will be a massive headlines going on at the Stoke website when the England Internation Michael Owen signs for them and all that.

Also think that there'll still be some supporters happy about such a great player joining their great club.

Not that surprising the more it is thought about.Pulis loves his past it injury prone ex England internationals, Stoke throw money about.

Owen can expect to start alongside Crouch.

Meanwhile Stoke continue with the brand of football that suited a newly promoted side, but doesn't suit the money spent or players signed.

Every season they get worse. This could be the final nail in the relegation coffin.

Guest neesy111

Not that surprising the more it is thought about.Pulis loves his past it injury prone ex England internationals, Stoke throw money about.

Owen can expect to start alongside Crouch.

Meanwhile Stoke continue with the brand of football that suited a newly promoted side, but doesn't suit the money spent or players signed.

Every season they get worse. This could be the final nail in the relegation coffin.

Aye, I think next season they'll be in bottom 1/4 of the league.