Michael Owen (now retired)

Keefaz

One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?  

648 members have voted

1. 1. One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?

• I envy the deaf.

Guest neesy111

31 league goals in 7 years shows how much his career has fell apart.  Would like to see how much he earned for those 31 goals.

31 league goals in 7 years shows how much his career has fell apart.  Would like to see how much he earned for those 31 goals.

If that is right he is an absolutely pathetic individual and a complete fraud. Someone with his talent career pretty much ended at 25 years old because he is a heartless, spineless wanker.

32 years old and his career finished years ago. Wish Man Utd never took him on, it will only justify his deluded self belief that he is a top player who has played a vital role in football.

Such a fucking waste of ability.

After seeing how Owen's career has panned out, I now believe in God and I'm considering turning to Christianity.

Then you see his bank balance..

He won't give a fuck how it has panned out, in fact he probably thinks he has had a fantastic career.

Of course he thinks that. He won't look at the goals or injuries, he'll look at his list of former clubs:

Liverpool

Real Madrid

Newcastle

Man Utd

Reads far too well for that useless cunt. The money he has made over the years as well, honestly disgusting.

He won't give a fuck how it has panned out, in fact he probably thinks he has had a fantastic career.

he can always just switch on his videos where he's humiliating 13 year old goalkeepers at will as well...remember the good times sitting on a throne made of unicorn horns

After seeing how Owen's career has panned out, I now believe in God and I'm considering turning to Christianity.

Then you see his bank balance..

He's had a decent career in the grand scheme of things, just never quite fulfilled his full potential and decided to put money ahead of more achievement .

I hope he signs for someone and plays regularly, though I doubt he will. Can't help but enjoy how good he is at finishing, even though I detest him as a person.

Guest Howaythetoon

When he first joined he looked head and shoulders above everyone else as our best player alongside Parker and got amongst the goals. not quite worth 16m but he was proving his worth. Then he got injured for England and it all went a bit pear shaped from there. That said, under KK he was performing to a very high level, scoring goals and generally playing very well, albeit in a new position. Then came the whole fiasco of KK walking and Kinnear being appointed. It is well known that Owen considered Kinnear a complete joke and basically decided from there that he was finished with NUFC and looking back, I can see why a player of his calibre if you like decided to fuck it regarding playing for what was a complete joke of a club from the owner going into a hissy fit over a few boos, asking people to bid for the club via email and the appointment of Kinnear who if rumours are to be believed, allowed the players to come in when they like to train during the week. Leading up to match days they had to get together at the same time.  That was it. We would be talking about Owen in a different light if KK didn't walk and he stuck to playing Owen deeper like he had been doing. I'm not defending him by the way, he is an odious cunt, a mercenary and a cretinous person. For me the biggest waste of money this club has ever spunked.

I don't think his attitude changed from day one to when he went to Man Utd tbh. Just think once the goals dried up second half of the relegation season he was literally a waste of a shirt. He got 16 in 35 Premier League games in 2008 despite us being horseshit. Once his form dried up in 2009 and we had little to back up, his character made him worthless.