Michael Owen (now retired)

Keefaz

One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?  

648 members have voted

1. 1. One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?

• I envy the deaf.

Guest Geordiedog

QPR won't go for him when Bellamy's a possibility. We replaced him with Owen and it showed the gulf between the two. Bellamy couldn't finish like Liverpool-era Owen, but he's been the far better footballer since.

Completely agree here. Bellas has added a whole lot more to his game.

Guest BooBoo

Owen's made no secret of the fact that it's racing first and football second for him (like) and has been for a good few years now.

And they hardly played him!

Tbf, it was down to injury reasons. Bellamy couldn't really play week in, week out due to his troublesome knee.

He'd have started every game if his body had been up to it.

Guest Geordiedog

Fair enough but I'm not entirely convinced that KD would have played quite as much because KD was clearly a dinosaur in a very modern world and was anxious and not thinking straight at all. Be interesting to see how Clarke does as a number one.

QPR won't go for him when Bellamy's a possibility. We replaced him with Owen and it showed the gulf between the two. Bellamy couldn't finish like Liverpool-era Owen, but he's been the far better footballer since.

#

Hmm.... Bellamy and Barton together. Light blue touchpaper and......

Bellamy's got his head screwed on, unlike them two. He'd be the first of their signings (should it go through) i'd actually applaud, but he's a cut above that lot and he could go anywhere in the division.

I'd take him back for a year or two like, not that he would.

Bellamy's got his head screwed on, unlike them two. He'd be the first of their signings (should it go through) i'd actually applaud, but he's a cut above that lot and he could go anywhere in the division.

I'd take him back for a year or two like, not that he would.

:thup:

Guest BooBoo

Bellamy's had far too many moves in his career, never seems to settle and has a new club each season.

Good footballer but too inconsistent a finisher to have ever truly hit the heights as a forward.

michael owen ‏@themichaelowen

Succumbed again. Arrived at Euston Station bursting for a wee. Paid 30p to relieve myself. It's the principle that infuriates me.

:lol: Tight cunt.  I'm perennially skint and even I accept the 30p toilets thing as a fact of life now.

Succumbed again. Arrived at Euston Station bursting for a wee. Paid 30p to relieve myself. It's the principle that infuriates me.

:lol: Tight cunt.  I'm perennially skint and even I accept the 30p toilets thing as a fact of life now.

Surely he's in the first class lounge etc?

:lol: Tight c***.  I'm perennially skint and even I accept the 30p toilets thing as a fact of life now.

Euston we have a problem....MO is being a tight cunt again!