Nicky Butt Overhead Kick Appreciation Society

Aphrodite

Nicky Butt passing it out wide has never been that much of problem, I guess when you grow up with Beckham & Giggs outwide you learn how to ping left & right. He tends to be s**** at short passes & ones going forward.

he picked one up off taylor and saw a forward pass(think it was to marlon headfoot) and played a perfect 20yd to foot pass without thinking what we all knew ie the opposition, one of about 6 in that area may try and stop it, which they did and turned our ball 20yds out into their ball 25yds out.

Is Michael McNally in the group anyone from here ?

Looks exactly like:

http://woxy.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/was.jpg

Genuinely thought it was him at first.

Was just bizarre. No-one was even close to him, he was in our half, just randomly decides "well, normal players would just control this and pass it on, but I'M NICKY BUTT DAMMIT!" and overhead kicks it out. :lol:

probably had a chuck norris moment

Right well its up on a certain random tube site now btw  :thup:

Made a little video montage of his best bits from yesterday, had a bit to much fun doing it. Might be the greatest video you'll ever see tbh. Might also be the worst edited video you'll ever see to  :lol:

Nicky Butt overhead appreciation is title.

Not showin up in search yet, so shove in specialmomentsofbutt after .com/user/ and you'll find the channel & be able to watch the glory unfold

Guest saintscoobz

i was a little bit drunk during the match and can remember complaining when he came on, however that overhead kick was such a touch of genius he should get the world player of the year award right now for it