Nicky Butt Overhead Kick Appreciation Society

Aphrodite

I'm beginning to really believe that after nearly 20 years of professional football, Nicky Butt has taken enough blows to the head through heading the ball (and other players) that he's now suffering from brain damage.

He is now under the absolute belief that he didn't just grow up playing the David Beckham, he is David Beckham.  Whenever he gets the ball he thinks What would Beckham do?  Hang on, I AM David Beckham! and he proceeds to try the spectacular passing that he (as Beckham) is capable of.  Unfortunately, he's Nicky Butt (even if he's forgotten that bit) so his amazing 70-yard pass to a forward simply appears to us as him bizarrely hoofing the ball out of play, but in his mind he's just grabbed an amazing assist that the media will be jizzing over for the next 10 years.

Glad it was enjoyed by you lot  :thup:

Might make another in future if he keeps showing off his skills, not sure he could top that display though

Cant really remember why i finished off with a newspaper :lol: Shouldnt make vids at 3am

Guest firetotheworks

Is Michael McNally in the group anyone from here ?

Looks exactly like:

http://woxy.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/was.jpg

Genuinely thought it was him at first.

:lol:

Yeah, thats me. I look like every fucker, and when WAS were a bit bigger I got it a lot. Didnt mind like, the ladies love wor Keith.