Danny Simpson (Premier League Champion)

Guest toonlass

Maybe the time is right to put Ryan Taylor or Perch in there. Both offer more than  Simpson tbh

I'm certainly no Simpson fan (:lol:)... bat nah, definitely not for the games we have coming up.

For perch over simpson?

Perch is a lot more disciplined though tbh, his distribution is miles better and a good tackler, not fantastic but better than Simpson. Difference being Perch knows his limits, Simpson thinks he is much better than he is, f***ing jogging back and stopped for 2nd goal (Where colo messed up as well), f***ing horrible player as a starter

I totally agree. Thought the 'definitely not' was daft.

Oh, you've misinterpreted me I think, I should have worded it better. I would leave Simpson at RB for the final three games.

Edit: I'm confused :lol:

Maybe the time is right to put Ryan Taylor or Perch in there. Both offer more than  Simpson tbh

I'm certainly no Simpson fan (:lol:)... bat nah, definitely not for the games we have coming up.

For perch over simpson?

Perch is a lot more disciplined though tbh, his distribution is miles better and a good tackler, not fantastic but better than Simpson. Difference being Perch knows his limits, Simpson thinks he is much better than he is, f***ing jogging back and stopped for 2nd goal (Where colo messed up as well), f***ing horrible player as a starter

I totally agree. Thought the 'definitely not' was daft.

Oh, you've misinterpreted me I think, I should have worded it better. I would leave Simpson at RB for the final three games.

I'm confused :lol:

You said definitely not to the suggestion of Perch or Raylor over Simpson. Which i questioned.

He was fucking useless today like, Out of position for 1st, 2nd he lost his man and out of position for 3rd as well, williamson was not much better either, back to their old selves. Mind they were not the only shit ones, just I think they were the worst

We have a large amount of alternative right-back options; Perch, Tavernier, Ryan Taylor, Steven Taylor (when fit), Santon, and even Gosling - and yet we've persisted with this useless fucker all bloody season.

I really cannot wait until we sell the cunt to Aston Villa or whoever else is stupid enough to pay him more wages than us.

He's not really put a foot wrong since the Arsenal game while we've won 6 and kept 5 clean sheets, don't let that stop the over the top criticism flowing though.

He's been the only outfield ever present in a very successful season for us.

He's not really put a foot wrong since the Arsenal game while we've won 6 and kept 5 clean sheets, don't let that stop the over the top criticism flowing though.

I'm basing my criticism over the course of the last season, which for the vast majority of he's been irritatingly poor. I agree with you in that his form over the last month, before today's horror show, was relatively good, but he's a very poor footballer and we can do so much better, particularly now we've secured some sort of European place.

Guest neesy111

He's a shite footballer simple as.  Goal line clearances aside he's been nothing but crap most of the season.

That bit in the second half where he got the wrong side of the attacker twice in the space of 30 seconds nearly resulting in a fifth was hard viewing. Don't care if its harsh to criticise him considering the season we have had. I would just much rather see a young player making those same mistakes knowing he is more likely to learn from them and improve. I see no improvement in Simpson's game since he joined us.

Guest neesy111

That bit in the second half where he got the wrong side of the attacker twice in the space of 30 seconds nearly resulting in a fifth was hard viewing. Don't care if its harsh to criticise him considering the season we have had. I would just much rather see a young player making those same mistakes knowing he is more likely to learn from them and improve. I see no improvement in Simpson's game since he joined us.

Good point tbh.  Simpson looks not improving through any mean tbh.

give the guy a break , any player in his position would have looked ordinary today,  Wigan were tremendous, let's not forget that.  their movement killed us , wasnt just simpson who got taken apart.

the whole team looked lethargic and shell shocked.  who wouldn't be, wigan were top class today make no mistake about that, should give them more credit and respect.

Guest Brendan_Rice

This