Danny Simpson (Premier League Champion)

Guest toonlass

All this talk is meaningless. If i'm not mistaken he is the only player to play every single game this season for us?? Which is amazing considering how crap he is.

Ryan Taylor should be given a chance, because if someone was laying back the passes for him to cross in like simpson had today, then you can bet they would be a hell of a lot better.

the sad thing is he's our best right back,  i know many wont admit it here but he is.  who else we got?

dont say santon because he thinks he's a winger.  Perch, errr no thanks.

anyway i just trolled simpson on twitter.  telling him he's been known to us fans as danny 'longball' simpson for a long while now.

i am no doubt somewhere in amongst that 50 thousand tweets of the similar ilk he just received. 

I'd put Raylor back at LB and play Santon on the right.

Simpson will keep his place though, he must train really well or have pictures of Pardew bumming a ladyboy or something.

He's like the Shola of defenders.

Guest bimpy474

Ferguson at LB is too risky even for me, you can be fucking sure Pardew won't consider it. :lol:

I like the lad and its not as if he could any worse than the abortion that is Simpson, the lad is good going forward and with Colo inside him i'd be pretty confident in him defensively, but in saying that, it should have been this game he should have played in.

His crossing... I'm going to have nightmares about his crossing.

It's awful at the best of times. I can't believe there was a point in the second half that he actually turned away from space, chose to cut-in and cross with his left :lol: