Danny Simpson (Premier League Champion)

Guest toonlass

Guest BooBoo

Greedy cunt, fuck off. You're really not that good.

Unnecessary abuse.

It's the most important contract of his career, if he thinks he can get a better offer elsewhere so be it. He'll move on, he's given us decent service.

That's modern football, whether we like it or not.

Guest taps01

Debuchy or move Santon over pls

What about the young lad at palace who is on a free this summer and highly rated.  Can't remember his name but remember being linked with him previously and seems the type of deal we would look to go after. Young, cheap and potential profit!

Greedy c***, f*** off. You're really not that good.

Unnecessary abuse.

It's the most important contract of his career, if he thinks he can get a better offer elsewhere so be it. He'll move on, he's given us decent service.

That's modern football, whether we like it or not.

Warranted imo, he isn't really good enough to be demanding more than 25k per week.

Guest taps01

Nathaniel Clyne.

Been impressed massively the few times I've seen him play for Palace and England U-21s. Would take.

That's him I've only seen him 2 or 3 times but he has always looked decent. Very highly rated i would imagine there would be a few teams in for him.

Guest VegasToon

Good luck to him.  Can't be arse whether he stays or goes.  Either way we need to upgrade.

40 appearances, qualifying for Europe, doubling his wages and he still wants out?

Fuck him. If he doesn't want to roll with us then we'll roll right over the average cunt.

the force of being English is stronger than I thought when many people who are not nufc fans think he's at least good and in some cases top class.

Still would rather keep him mind as a backup ideally hes not a bad player just average

He should be banging at the manager's door with a pen in his hand really, not sure what's going through his head.

Maybe he does just realise that as far as the first eleven goes, he's very much top of the list for being first one out, a clear weak link despite the fact he's nowhere near as bad as some people on here think he is.