Danny Simpson (Premier League Champion)

Guest toonlass

Why is he a donkey? Because we have replaced him with a superior player? The treatment of this guy by supporters of his own club is frankly an embarrassment and shameful.

Incidents like this are why I am against alcoholism and do not partake of alcohol other than a few sips for public appearance. Even still, I have been in a fair share of physical battles. Luckily, I have been competent and/or sober enough to avoid being knocked from my conscious. Given what I read in the "chat" section of this very message board, most of you are hardly in a position to be judgmental regarding this sort of thing. I am happy the boy is alright.

:lol:

I have to say if I was out and some bloke started pushing me I would probably punch him. If I created the situation them I'm the dick but if someone is just being aggressive towards me then he has asked for it.

Alreet, calm down Rocky...

You want some princess!?

I have to say if I was out and some bloke started pushing me I would probably punch him. If I created the situation them I'm the dick but if someone is just being aggressive towards me then he has asked for it.

Alreet, calm down Rocky...

You want some princess!?

Rattled marra

Guest bimpy474

Why is he a donkey? Because we have replaced him with a superior player? The treatment of this guy by supporters of his own club is frankly an embarrassment and shameful.

Incidents like this are why I am against alcoholism and do not partake of alcohol other than a few sips for public appearance. Even still, I have been in a fair share of physical battles. Luckily, I have been competent and/or sober enough to avoid being knocked from my conscious. Given what I read in the "chat" section of this very message board, most of you are hardly in a position to be judgmental regarding this sort of thing. I am happy the boy is alright.

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/bertstare/grand/bertstare-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-2177.gif

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/bertstare/grand/bertstare-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-2177.gif

:lol:

I agree to a large extent. He has done his best, which isn't good enough for some, but that is all he has, and all we had. His lifestyle choices seem wrong for what he does for a living, but we all make mistakes. I expect he will have a long time to think about this later. I'm not going to preach about that for obvious reasons.

Would be interested to hear who fancied their chances against you, though. I thought you were a big lad. I've always talked my way out of that sort of situation, or, more accurately, not put myself there in the first place. Cluck, cluck, whatever.

I agree to a large extent. He has done his best, which isn't good enough for some, but that is all he has, and all we had. His lifestyle choices seem wrong for what he does for a living, but we all make mistakes. I expect he will have a long time to think about this later. I'm not going to preach about that for obvious reasons.

Would be interested to hear who fancied their chances against you, though. I thought you were a big lad. I've always talked my way out of that sort of situation, or, more accurately, not put myself there in the first place. Cluck, cluck, whatever.

The problem with Simpson is he has that perfect storm of lack of ability and strut that exists in limited English players way too proud of themselves for merely playing in the premier league and being repeatedly embarrassed by all other players around him. He hasn't just sabotaged our defence but our attack for ages. Is the hate somewhat overblown? Possibly, but the frustration boiled over somewhat this season.

As for his lifestyle, classic dimwitted footballer, and it doesn't help that all the news around him is him dating tulisia or getting p*ssed, while Cisse is giving kids shirts, you're going to look a dick.

Simpson should know better than to go near takeaways in the middle of Manchester at that hour of the night. Any arsehole with a bit of drink in him would act the cunt to anyone remotely famous.

Seems a bit weird to me that someone that rich and famous walks around the 'normals', he could have gone back to his hotel or wherever he was staying paid them a little extra for delivery (I'm sure he can afford it).

I know I wouldn't be knocking about in takeaways at 4am if I earned as much in a week as most probably do in a year.

Guest bimpy474

Some merit in that Tiresias, while Cisse doesn't act the celeb, Simpson and quite a few English players do.

Personally i think it's the upbringing and the way footballers are pampered, as kids they no longer have to clean the boots. Everything is on a plate. And English players definitely lack a professional side when away from football that most foreign players have.

He would have been getting some scran before going back into the club.

I cannot really blame him for going out on the drink until 4am tbh, regardless of his job he's entitled to go out with his mates now and then. It just reads bad when something happens.

I don't disagree, he has hardly struggled through fitness by being a fat twat.

That said I still would have paid someone to get it for me, being the lazy fuck that I am :lol: I am sure someone working in that VIP would have gone for him if he chucked them 0.5% of his weekly wage.

Have to admit, the picture and video aren't clever. Glad he's okay tbh.

We'll probably never know who 'started it' and if the final retribution was in any way 'justified'. I just wish it wasn't in the papers at all because like the Ranger situation it doesn't look good on the club.

Guest bimpy474

Slowly but surely we are getting the ones who seem to give us the wrong headlines out of the club.

Barton, Ranger, Carroll, Simpson, even Saylor has a had a daft headline. Common denominator is they are all English and all out on the drink.

I'll always have respect for the players who helped drag us out of the Championship but seriously... The guy is at the crossroads of his career, going into probably the most important summer of his life, and he lets this shit happen? Why would a club want to pay him the money he's expecting when he's capable of incidents like this?  It's not like he has the talent alone to make up for it. I'm sure that someone will pay him, but he has definitely cost himself some money and might even have to drop a division as a result. I thank him for his service here but I'm glad we've moved on to better things.