Danny Simpson (Premier League Champion)

Guest toonlass

Laughing at our own players' getting ko'd is poor imo. Like I said, don't think that would happen on RAWK and the club is better for that attitude. As much as you mock the "we are Liverpool" stuff it's good for the team.

Jesus fucking wept  :lol:

Laughing at our own players' getting ko'd is poor imo. Like I said, don't think that would happen on RAWK and the club is better for that attitude. As much as you mock the "we are Liverpool" stuff it's good for the team.

College D was running out of ways to be contrary until he stumbled across the genius idea to drop some pro-LFC/RAWK bombs. A real eureka moment.

If there was a televised scuffle between Danny Simpson and George Gerasimou i'd tune in - even if they just threw windmill punches at each other, with their eyes closed. TBH i'd raid the bank account if it was ppv.

A weigh-in (and staredown, + trashtalk) between these two tattooed chav-hardmen would be priceless. The Tulisa/George Factor rounds off the spicy package.

OK, we need to move quickly, I'll get the t-shirts with his face printed on for distribution at the next home game. Dave, force all forum members to display "Mr Simpson is NOT a glass-jaw" under their avatar.

• 2 weeks later...