Report: New kit deal agreed with Puma

Dave

I have an Atlante football shirt from when I went to Mexico last year, and the sponsors are the same material as the rest of the shirt is, so their is no lumps and bumps or the horrible black panel we have had over the last couple of years. Anyway I don't know how they do it, colour dye or something similar, but the colour never runs (and theirs more then one colour and alot of detail within it) and it look so much better. It also feels lighter aswell, the current because of the sponsor feels too heavy at the front.

I would love something similar with our new shirt.

My Nobby Universitario top is the same. Looks a little cheaper but much easier/nicer. Name on the back is already on the shirt without transfers and the likes n all.

I have an Atlante football shirt from when I went to Mexico last year, and the sponsors are the same material as the rest of the shirt is, so their is no lumps and bumps or the horrible black panel we have had over the last couple of years. Anyway I don't know how they do it, colour dye or something similar, but the colour never runs (and theirs more then one colour and alot of detail within it) and it look so much better. It also feels lighter aswell, the current because of the sponsor feels too heavy at the front.

I would love something similar with our new shirt.

My Nobby Universitario top is the same. Looks a little cheaper but much easier/nicer. Name on the back is already on the shirt without transfers and the likes n all.

Yeah, it works and looks so much better, I think the badge thing we have at the moment looks cheaper personally. I don't know how the names and numbers would work though.

.http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/2163/kit1011.png

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, I'd love thatshirt, I just know we won't get it.

Same here, its class, someone email it to Puma.

Find me their email and I will.

.http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/2163/kit1011.png

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, I'd love thatshirt, I just know we won't get it.

Same here, its class, someone email it to Puma.

Find me their email and I will.

thats a great top hope we do get that wonder wat way the shorts and socks would be like for that top.

So when does the mass clearance of all Adidas branded stock start?

Also, what will be the deal with the official store? Didn't Adidas pay some part to have it set up in the first place?

Guest toonlass

M4TT, I hate you for posting these.  :angry: They are fucking lush and there is absolutely no way we will get anything like them.  :weep: