Report: New kit deal agreed with Puma

Dave

Skin tight rules. Fit lads should be able to show off the fit bodies they have worked so bloody hard for.

:hmm:

I don't think (most of) our players will be very happy then.

You can shut the fuck up bodybuilder boy. Your shirt will be the tightest out of everyone's and I for one will be looking out for a shot of you wearing it in the photo thread so I can check out your pecs.

It will only be tighter than everyones's because I am "soo fat" ;)

Mmmm yeah, honey.

Last season I had no clue who to get on the back of the shirt due to the turmoil and general spinelessness of last season's performances.

This season I've a wealth of options! This will be the foremost thought in my head for the next 2 months at least.

Guthrie? Colo? Jose? Shearer? Jonas? Ameobi? Kadar? Best!?!

That is all.

Last season I had no clue who to get on the back of the shirt due to the turmoil and general spinelessness of last season's performances.

This season I've a wealth of options! This will be the foremost thought in my head for the next 2 months at least.

Guthrie? Colo? Jose? Shearer? Jonas? Ameobi? Kadar? Best!?!

That is all.

Best would be a good shout considering whoever you get inevitably gets injured/gets sold.

Cannot decide who to get on the back of the shirt next season, head doen in goona have to buy more than 1 shirt.

:lol:

I know one thing whoever designs the shirt the little Puma cats had better not be fkn black!

Enrique surely?

My head says Enrique but my heart isn't so sure.

For me it's the other way around. Can see him leaving.

not a chance

[/quote

Don't think he will but a club like ours is never sure to keep it's best players. Especially if you know who our owner is.

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/5241/newcastle10.png

My brother made this mock-up, based on the information given by Theregulars (who said he had seen it).

If it was that kit with no panel on the back, we'd be pretty close to perfect!

yeah i'd actually buy that, i haven't bothered with the last two coz they've both been w***.

That's really similar to what it looked like - stripes were a bit thicker. I'm pretty sure the puma cat is white and that the sleeves were just black. I'll see if I can nab a copy from the guy at work.

Guest jonlane86

I bought a "SHORLAAH 23" shirt the other day from the club shop, think if i get one for next year i'll be waiting until after the transfer window

If that's the shirt I'd buy it.

Been fucking yonks since we had a really nice jersey.

As for a name on the back, I'm gonna be embracing the whole concept of just getting the name of a club legend on the back of the modern shirt. Reckon I'll get Beardsley on there next time I buy a Newcastle shirt.

Solves a host of problems that way. Not only is there the worry that whoever you get on there will leave, but there's also the problem that not many of our players are very good.

Having the name of someone who is younger than me (Enrique for example) on my short would seem a bit weird to me, for some reason. :lol:

I bought a "SHORLAAH 23" shirt the other day from the club shop, think if i get one for next year i'll be waiting until after the transfer window

Aye, did that this season as well because you never know with that owner, I thought. Bought me a Barton shirt then - the day it arrived (we played Plymouth) he got injured.  :lol:

Guest toonlass

If that's the shirt I'd buy it.

Been fucking yonks since we had a really nice jersey.

As for a name on the back, I'm gonna be embracing the whole concept of just getting the name of a club legend on the back of the modern shirt. Reckon I'll get Beardsley on there next time I buy a Newcastle shirt.

Solves a host of problems that way. Not only is there the worry that whoever you get on there will leave, but there's also the problem that not many of our players are very good.

Having the name of someone who is younger than me (Enrique for example) on my short would seem a bit weird to me, for some reason. :lol:

I thought that, got Keegan and 7 on the back of my shirt in the summer, he was appointed manager in the January and suddenly Keegan shirts were everywhere!