Report: New kit deal agreed with Puma

Dave

I personally feel it is something to annoyed about. Its another incremental step towards the image of the club being destroyed. All clubs need to present a good brand image now. Its not the 1950s anymore.

At least we had nice tops then though! Love some of the TOFF's stuff  :smitten:

I personally feel it is something to annoyed about. Its another incremental step towards the image of the club being destroyed. All clubs need to present a good brand image now. Its not the 1950s anymore.

:lol:

:mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems:

From the Umbro archives (I'm guessing early 70s):

http://cdn.epltalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/newcastle-united-home-shirt.jpg

That is the answer my friends.  No stupid sponsor, tiny little sportswear logo.  Done in the same material as the England home strip.  Beautiful. 

From the Umbro archives (I'm guessing early 70s):

http://cdn.epltalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/newcastle-united-home-shirt.jpg

That is the answer my friends.  No stupid sponsor, tiny little sportswear logo.  Done in the same material as the England home strip.  Beautiful. 

Shit collar.

In all the excitement of the World Cup I didn't even notice there were now some official pictures.  ;D

That training gear is awful. Mind, the strips aren't much better. All looks tacky as fuck. Not that I was going to buy it anyway. :lol:

well..for some reason or another, no one has noted that the keeper kit is the change keeper kit= 2nd keeper kit

and will you lot who are saying that we are getting an ugly design for the keeper kit please shut up?

I saw the Switzerland keeper wearing the exact same template against Spain the other day

Algeria keeper had the same design but Purple in colour against Slovenia the other day..

Lets see what hes wearing tonight..

Dont think the 1st choice keeper kit will be black or blue though..that would make it the same as the training top..

Yellow maybe? hmmm

Bit meh. Don't understand the fuss over them, can't get why anyone over the age of about 15 would be buying them anyway.

:lol:

Surprised at and disappointed in Bluestar tbh.

Was going for the shoddy phonebox leaflet look I'll have you know :p

Oh, alright, I noticed straight after I posted but it was an ms paint job so I couldn't edit it.

Guest johnson293

Jeez, after those leaked pics appeared weeks ago, I didn't think people could possibly moan anymore about the new shirts.....

....I was wrong!

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

300063.jpg

The training gear is horrific..

I can't decide if thats a generic pattern on the shirt, or if my mind is filling in the space with a picture of the pitch with the Level7 Corner in the background. I think I can see Jill.