Report: New kit deal agreed with Puma

Dave

same sort of deal as spurs. new home and away and 3rd every season till deal ends

Absolutely abysmal shirt. THE worst we have ever had. The Spurs one is lush.

I have a question, will there be another new home shirt for the season after next or is this a 2 year thing?

same sort of deal as spurs. new home and away and 3rd every season till deal ends

I have a question, will there be another new home shirt for the season after next or is this a 2 year thing?

Thanks, thats good news.

Only an initial two year deal iirc so hopefully Puma will fuck off after that.

cheap nasty tacky shit is words that describe all of our puma kits the NR logo looks hideous why cant it just be the letters in a colour that will stand out really hate all 3 kits

I love it. The star collar is the shit and I can only assume the badge has white around it because it covers both a black and white stripe and might have looked a bit wrong!??! Who knows. I still love it.

http://www.kitbag.com/stores/kitbag/artwork/english/banners/football/newcastle-top-banner.jpg

Lovenkrands seems high.

loving the HUGE  white patch on the back like :angry:

That is the gayest thing in football right now. It's even gayer than the spunk dribbling out of CRonaldo's hair.

http://www.kitbag.com/stores/kitbag/artwork/english/banners/football/newcastle-top-banner.jpg

Lovenkrands seems high.

I know, it's completely white this time...not a trace of any stripes. Just ridiculous.

Lovenkrands seems high.

I know, it's completely white this time...not a trace of any stripes. Just ridiculous.

What the fuck has Smith got on his feet?

I actually think it is a decent kit bar the sponser. The sponer just brings it from decent to shit though, it really looks like ironed on shite man, its so fucking noticable too!

Guest malandro

Dreadful shirt but I wouldn't have bought it anyway.

Bit f***ed off with Puma for being lazy but thousands will buy it regardless. Hey ho... :rolleyes:

To be fair to Puma we don’t know why they went down the zero effort route. It could well be that the unit price for a bespoke kit is higher and the club opted for the standard template plus stickers option, whereas Spurs thought paying a bit extra for a unique design would enable them to shift more shirts, or sell the same volume at a higher price.

Or it could be that Puma is run by Spurs supporters and did them a favour.

Guest malandro

its a newcastle home strip so i feckin love it

Thanks Pont-toon some fans here complain about just a replica... negative fans all of them here I just hate all the haters....

Perhaps they just want what’s best for the club and want to see the team run out in strip we can be proud of. You might be happy for NUFC to play in any old bit of tat, that others aren’t doesn’t make them ‘haters’.