Portsmouth FC in yet more trouble - administration again?

GG

Theirs rumours that the EPL rule is written in away that the bottom 3 go down and not 20th, 19th, and 18th, meaning if Porstmouth go bust then by the rule book it would then mean 19th, 18th, and 17th would go down.

very much doubt that would happen.

anyhoo....wasn't this supposed to have been sorted on friday ?

Theirs rumours that the EPL rule is written in away that the bottom 3 go down and not 20th, 19th, and 18th, meaning if Porstmouth go bust then by the rule book it would then mean 19th, 18th, and 17th would go down.

very much doubt that would happen.

anyhoo....wasn't this supposed to have been sorted on friday ?

Nah, a week tomorrow since it is now Sunday.

I don't understand why they didn't sell during the window?

I think they had a transfer ban on them similar to the one Chelsea were going to get.

That was lifted before the transfer window that's how they were able to sign loan players.

Al Fahim quits as Chairman and gives 10% of his shares to the fans. A fans satement says something about someone coming in to buy the club hopefully. They just can't see the sense can they, it's not going to happen, and him giving his shares away isn't a good, he's going to fuck the fans and club up.

All the talk of a South African consortium being interested in them sounds very familiar. Probably the same bullshit merchants who were supposedly interested in buying Newcastle (without ever getting close to doing so).

peter storie and portsmouth lying to the fans over things like this? well i never

All the talk of a South African consortium being interested in them sounds very familiar. Probably the same bullshit merchants who were supposedly interested in buying Newcastle (without ever getting close to doing so).

I believe that one of their major lenders is South African, might just be them.

Only fair that if they go out of business before May that we take there place straight away with the points from the Championship carried over.

FAIL

Throw them out of the League and promote 4 teams from the CCC. :shifty:

Or the current top placed team, with their current points aswell.

Porstmouth going bust would be a pisser on several counts.

1. The fans seeing their club disappear. Not good.

2. Fucking Liverpool benefitting most from the points thing.

3. Us losing the three points we've had off them.

4. Birmingham City getting a bye to the FAC Semi Finals, us doubtless drawing them, and the M40 looking like the road to Bagdhad in the first gulf war.

2. f***ing Liverpool benefitting most from the points thing.

4. Birmingham City getting a bye to the FAC Semi Finals, us doubtless drawing them, and the M40 looking like the road to Bagdhad in the first gulf war.

1. What fans ? They can't even fill their tiny shitty stadium for PL games, we get double their numbers in the division below. For me they've done nothing to help their club.

2., 3. & 4. Couldn't give a shit really.

2. f***ing Liverpool benefitting most from the points thing.

1. What fans ? They can't even fill their tiny shitty stadium for PL games, we get double their numbers in the division below. For me they've done nothing to help their club.

2., 3. & 4. Couldn't give a shit really.

That's a really parochial, fuck-you-jack approach to fans of another club, the sort of shit you'd expect to hear from Tim Lovejoy or any other of the witless Sky media tarts who have no concept of what it is like to support an unfashionable club.

Who gives a fuck if they fill their stadium or if it is a tip or not? They're fans like you and me are, and through no fault of their own their club is going to shit.

I don't see the relevance of your attendances to Portsmouth's situation, either.

It'd be interesting to see how many tickets they'd have had to sell to overcome 131m pounds spaffed on wages by their clueless owner and CEO over three years.

Incidentally, it is quite depressing to hear that from the fan of another club which has also felt the downside of a clueless owner of late.

FFS. Just because they don't have as many fans as us doesn't mean that they don't love their club.  They certainly don't deserve what's happening to them.

2. Fucking Liverpool benefitting most from the points thing.

There were some rumours that the FA might reinstate Southampton in the FA Cup if Portsmouth go bust, probably because they've already sold the TV rights to the game.