Previous decade's player you hate the most

Keefaz

I can handle shite players & players wanting to be away but Bellamy with his text messages while still a Newcastle player & then acting the coward saying his phone was nicked was fucking low, Lua Lua jumping around like a fucking wanker when he scored against us while he was still our player was fucking shite It is a toughie but Bellers wins as I went to the semi at Cardiff.

Solskjaer was a good call by Wullie but his major offence happened in the 90's.  I cant split Michael Grey & Kevin Phillips they are both still alive & that has pissed me off for the last decade.

Guest firetotheworks

I can handle s**** players & players wanting to be away but Bellamy with his text messages while still a Newcastle player & then acting the coward saying his phone was nicked was f***ing low, Lua Lua jumping around like a f***ing w***** when he scored against us while he was still our player was f***ing s**** It is a toughie but Bellers wins as I went to the semi at Cardiff.

Solskjaer was a good call by Wullie but his major offence happened in the 90's.  I cant split Michael Grey & Kevin Phillips they are both still alive & that has pissed me off for the last decade.

:lol:

Guest firetotheworks

I find it hard to hate players that are undoubtedly amazing like. I can understand why people do though

Gerrard: Cheat,

Ronaldo: Diver,

Drogba: Diver,

Henry: Cocky etc etc.

But for all that they're still fucking amazing players, and when they turn it on I cant help but enjoy it. I guess that's the amazing thing about Messi, he's better than all of them and doesn't really have any diminishing attributes.

For me I've always hated players that are cocky and think they're the best, but are in fact, shit. Earnshaw, Camara, Lita, Savage, Lee Hughes etc etc.