Reading vs Newcastle United Pre Match Thread - 13/04/10 - 8pm

Stifler

f***'s sake, this is the second set of train tickets to Reading I won't be able to use!

The fair is £15 and the refund fee is £10... making it almost pointless to get a refund and meaning I've now wasted £30. Fuckers.

Is that what it costs for a refund if you don't travel? I was wondering about that. Is it £10 each way if it's 2 single tickets? The new date is 2 days after the FA cup semi, so in the unlikely event of Reading still being in the cup, would the game be moved again.

Aye, £10 to refund a booking (for the whole return ticket). From London to Reading an advance ticket is around £15, so subtract the fee and it's hardly worth filling in the form.

It'll be an 20:00 kick-off - and if you are driving GET THERE SOON - I was past the Mad Stad last week and they're doing sommat massive & dreadful to the M4 Junction just by the ground = hellish traffic problems

I see Reading are only one (very difficult) tie from being in the FA cup semi, that's due to be played 2 or 3 days before we're due to play them. I hope that has no bearing on our game. Train, hotel, the lot booked for April 13th. If Reading do want to re-arrange(again), NUFC should refuse. The fans have been inconvenienced enough already.

Coach from train station to the ground should be unaffected but you never know.

runs up the same road to Junction 11 I think - don't hang around the station for too long........................

A mate that works near there says they're putting in a new station near the ground in the next year ......

Coach from train station to the ground should be unaffected but you never know.

runs up the same road to Junction 11 I think - don't hang around the station for too long........................

A mate that works near there says they're putting in a new station near the ground in the next year ......

Yeah, I heard that was planned but I'm not sure about the timings. There is a lot of new housing up there as well, awful location mind.

I'm considering driving from London, not sure if that's insane.

• 1 month later...
Guest LucasUnger

watch out for 4 austrian in traditional austrian "lederhosen" and "tiroler" hats with toon top.

will be excellent  :celb:

http://www.racheshop.de/product_images/images/big/110102_lederhose_big.jpg

Guest toonlass

This is going to be a tough one I think. Reading have been going great guns since Christmas. I would take a scrappy win tbh, or even a draw.

Guest Heneage

I read the first page of this and was saying to myself; "What the fuck are people playing at wanting to play Steven Taylor, he's injured!" :lol:

the only league game this season so far where i think we'll get beat.

Really? They're in good form, but they're not exactly red hot. We're playing pretty well at the moment too. Draw I say. 0-0 or 1-1.

we arent playing confidently away and they are playing very well at home. we're already up being the decider for me. hope i'm wrong.