Reading vs Newcastle United Pre Match Thread - 13/04/10 - 8pm

Stifler

they have two games in hand and are 9 off playoff place. They have a lot to play for

Aye. They have to win.

True however the statement they have nothing to play for is wrong :)

Aye which i addressed here

Woops my bad, forgot how close this league is, relegation to play off contendors is ridiculous

they have two games in hand and are 9 off playoff place. They have a lot to play for

I know mate

Aye. They have to win.

True however the statement they have nothing to play for is wrong :)

Aye which i addressed here

Woops my bad, forgot how close this league is, relegation to play off contendors is ridiculous

As long as we beat Ipswich and Plymouth (which I think we will), then the title is as good as ours imo - West Brom wouldn't be able to overtake us even if they win all their remaining games. Not saying that we should just write this game off but a defeat wouldn't be disasterous.

Would love to go into the Ipswich game needing a point to win the league. Winning it before then would be nice for the fans who are going to Plymouth, but the atmosphere at Ipswich would be amazing if we still needed the  points

Guest Ice__Mag

Harper

Simpson

Colo

Williamson

Routledge

Guthrie

Nolan

Spider

Carroll

Loven

2-1 win. Guthrie and loven

Looking forward to this, first match I've been able to get to since Boro. Hope we wrap up the title vs Ipswich so not overly fussed on the result tbh. Really don't want it sealed at Plymouth as I would have gone had they not moved it.