Reading vs Newcastle United Pre Match Thread - 13/04/10 - 8pm

Stifler

When do we ever perform well away from home?

True, Ipswich, is one of the few exceptions, but now promotion is secured, we should be able to go out there and enjoy ourselves, no reason why not.

LOL, I forgot we were playing tonight, win tonight and we are champs IMO, no way brom are going to go the remainder of the season perfect, I can actually see them easing up a little now they've secured promotion and even if they did win their last 3, can't see us not winning at least one of our last four and they would have a lot of ground to make up on GD.

Reading still have a slim chance of making the playoffs, and have been in good form since changing their manager, so it's no gimme for sure. Having said that if we perform well, we'll win it, no matter what Reading do.

scott carson pretty much conceded the title to us when they went up in an interview, i can defo see them easing off, whereas i think we will be desprate  for the title.

Guest sombrero

anyone got any idea as to where one can park?. are we allowed to use the parking just near hte stiadium at the B&Q etc..?

anyone got any idea as to where one can park?. are we allowed to use the parking just near hte stiadium at the B&Q etc..?

I have it on good authority that a 'jigsaw' style reveal will start on Monday and run for 5 days and we'll be wearing it against Ipswich.

I have it on good authority that a 'jigsaw' style reveal will start on Monday and run for 5 days and we'll be wearing it against Ipswich.

Don't really think that answers his question, mate.  :lol:

Harper; R Taylor, Williamson, Coloccini, Simpson; Routledge, Smith, Guthrie, Gutierrez; Nolan; Ameobi

:lol:

As if Hughton would be stupid enough to pick that team.

He's won the league (sorta),  might as well go mental

*edit*  Jose makes the bench!

Official team:

NUFC: Steve Harper, Ryan Taylor, Mike Williamson, Fabricio Coloccini, Danny Simpson, Wayne Routledge, Alan Smith ©, Danny Guthrie, Jonas Gutierrez, Kevin Nolan, Shola Ameobi

Subs: Tim Krul, Joey Barton, Leon Best, Jose Enrique, Andy Carroll, Peter Lovenkrands, Fabrice Pancrate