Geremi joins Ankaragücu after all

AlanSkÃrare

Guest sicko2ndbest

How the f*** does this happen man, he's there in Turkey being parraded about and yet we deny any transfer? This is ridiculous :lol:

Dennis Wise tbh

may be just to drum up some competition for him, or trying to squeeze a few hundred grand out of them for him. the Turks may be trying it trying to get him on the cheap (even though we should be paying them).

How the fuck does this happen man, he's there in Turkey being parraded about and yet we deny any transfer? This is ridiculous :lol:

it's Ali Dia.

Turkish club's chairman: Right then Ron, just sign here and you're ours for 1.5 years, get in.

Geremi: Tremendous old chap, I can't wait to start playing for you after the African Nations

Turkish club's chairman:  :harry: What?

Geremi: Yes I'm the captain of Cameroon, I'll be gone for a month and you'll have to pay me handsomely whilst I'm away. I'm 29 btw.

Turkish club's chairman: *mumbles* Why did I get a photographer  :facepalm:  :doh:

Turkish club's chairman: Right then Ron, just sign here and you're ours for 1.5 years, get in.

Geremi: Tremendous old chap, I can't wait to start playing for you after the African Nations

Turkish club's chairman:  :harry: What?

Geremi: Yes I'm the captain of Cameroon, I'll be gone for a month and you'll have to pay me handsomely whilst I'm away. I'm 19 btw.

Turkish club's chairman: *mumbles* Why did I get a photographer  :facepalm:  :doh:

FYP

Guest Heneage

I keep getting an error? ???

The official site is f***ed, doing that on most links but if you go to the main page the statement is there.

Ahh yeh working now cheers.

How long before Geremi claims it was a party for the African Cup Of Nations?