Newcastle United v Plymouth - 13th Jan 2010 7.45m KO

Guest toonlass

From the .cock website it looks like no-one is bothering to go to the game

Can't imagine Plymouth will bring a lot either.

You'll be surprised, they are pretty well supported away from home and are well up for it if you read their forums.

My ticket for the east stand came today, can see the logic in closing Level 7 but don't like having to move.

My mate's, dog's, grandad's, mate's, owner's, aunt's, uncle, who used to breed pigeons with bugdies once had a pet pidgie (Pigeon/Budgie) who once called this guy a massive w***** who's birthday was on the 13th of Jan.

Guest toonlass

My Birthday is on the 25th of September, since were on the topic of birthdays.

I know it has absolutely nothing to do with this thread.

We are practically related as mine is the 17th of September.

Me too, mine is 10th of September, but my dad's is on the 15th of January, along with my Grandad's and two of his brothers.

Don't think I am going to the game getting back slightly to the subject.

I would mix our first team with some kids:

Krul

Raylor  Taylor  Kader  Jose

Lua-Lua  Guthrie  Smith  Pancrate

Ranger  Carroll

I would mix our first team with some kids:

Krul

Raylor   Taylor  Kader  Jose

Lua-Lua  Guthrie  Smith  Pancrate

Ranger  Carroll

I would imagine after Saturday's postponement and WBA being next Monday it will be mostly first choice players as they'll be ready for a run out.

Under normal circumstances it would have been the mix you fancy.

Agree with that, handy that the players will have the weekend to recover too. Players like Nolan & Taylor haven't played since December 28th, if they don't feature on Wednesday it'd be stupid to put them into the huge game with WBA on Monday having not played for 3 weeks.

I am going, think there will be only me and Skirge there judging by most peoples reaction to this game!

I am really looking forward to going, it has been a couple of weeks since I was at a match and longer since I felt the satisfaction of a home win!!  I need my fix!!

Full strength first team out please!!

Guest WashyGeordie

For anyone going, and wants abit of a sing-along, get your tickets / sit in the SE Corner, as usual the 'Ultras' will be there.

I can see this being a pretty low attendance though.

For anyone going, and wants abit of a sing-along, get your tickets / sit in the SE Corner, as usual the 'Ultras' will be there.

I can see this being a pretty low attendance though.

I sat in that corner with my girlfriend for the Swansea game, heard nowt but her complaining about the cold.

Not on tv then?

Is Coventry really the only match being televised?

I can't even find a highlights show, great to see the channels want to promote the cup eh!

Coventry - Pompey on ITV4 tonight

Liverpool - Reading on ITV1 tomorrow

Bristol City - Cardiff live on the FA.com tonight.

I reckon we'll be lucky to break 20,000.

:snod:

I think the people who braved the cold depressing January's nights for FA Cup replays in the past may have learned their lesson from spending the last of their post xmas emergency funds on the likes of Birmingham and Hull!! As much as I like Tim Krul, Tamas Kadar and Bumbaclart...they can just get on with this one and Ill listen intently to them struggling on the wireless!

No doubt it'll transpire to be the greatest game in NUFC's recent history  :facepalm:

Agree with that, handy that the players will have the weekend to recover too. Players like Nolan & Taylor haven't played since December 28th, if they don't feature on Wednesday it'd be stupid to put them into the huge game with WBA on Monday having not played for 3 weeks.

Originally wanted us to play the kids but I've changed my mind. They've had a rest and they now need a game with no pressure on it. :)