Beeb: Togo pull out of ACN

Dave

Guest Stephen927

ACN is a joke and a disgrace, i hope to fuk its cancelled this year, and permanently.

No, it isn't. It's a good tournament to watch.

Guest palnese

ACN is a joke and a disgrace, i hope to fuk its cancelled this year, and permanently.

The timing is a joke.

Guest Stephen927

The timing is a joke.

It's been going for more than 50 years, at the same time of the year every 2 years. It's only become a problem recently cos it effects Premiership clubs, why should they change the dates of it to suit the leagues?

The timing is a joke.

It's been going for more than 50 years, at the same time of the year every 2 years. It's only become a problem recently cos it effects Premiership clubs, why should they change the dates of it to suit the leagues?

Absolutely.

Guest palnese

The timing is a joke.

Because clubs lose players they've paid a shitload of money for, for a month.

The timing is a joke.

They know this before they sign them, so they obviously don't have a problem with it.

Guest Stephen927

The timing is a joke.

Whos fault is this?

The timing is a joke.

They know this before they sign them, so they obviously don't have a problem with it.

The clubs can do naff all about it though that's the problem. Doesn't mean it's right.

Guest palnese

The timing is a joke.

Until their players leave for the ACN, no :smug:

Aye and the World Cup is in Africa... good to know it's so safe out there.

Angola's one of the most unstable countries in Africa...shouldn't be held there at all...South Africa is vastly different...

I was talking to a guy from South African last week and he said he can't believe they are going to hold the World Cup in South African. He thinks it's a certainty there will be big trouble.

Guest toonlass

Can't blame the Togo players if they want to come away from the ACN. Adebayor looked devestated on that video SSN are showing. Fucking dreadful  :kasper:

Guest Guivarch

Nah it's terrible, f***ing animals over there.

This. Almost makes me racist the way they keep going on.

Had to stop lurking to laugh at this. Idiot.