The old Chris Hughton discussion thread

Parky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

awful change tiote for Taylor, he's getting bummed in the face as a full back... any idea why?

Hoping for the sake of hughton it was forced, because its dodgy as fuk otherwise.

Surely it was the fact R.Taylor was running the risk of a red-card given he had 30 minutes to go one a last warning?

awful change tiote for Taylor, he's getting bummed in the face as a full back... any idea why?

Hoping for the sake of hughton it was forced, because its dodgy as fuk otherwise.

Surely it was the fact R.Taylor was running the risk of a red-card given he had 30 minutes to go one a last warning?

Yep, quite obvious that was the reason for the change. Another positive we can see from it was that Tiote didn't know what the hell he was doing at full back, hopefully Hughton saw that as well.

Had to be cautious with the third sub as well, considering Ferguson seemed to be playing through the pain barrier.

Poor again tonight.

:lol:

Lucky to not have thrown it away, very.

We've just beaten Chelsea, man. Be happy with it!

I am, just worried that's all. I like him, I'm all for him, just his subs are starting to irk especially when 99% of the collective are thinking the same thing (about changing it, or not in his case) and he's not doing it.

Your constant fretting is starting to irk too. We've done some great things since his appointment and since promotion, get behind and support the bloke ffs.

Stop looking into possible reasons for subs, just moan about them! :lol:

Will stop whinging now sorry :lol: so much for the narrowing of the pitch and negative football though, I have been surprised how much real football we have played for the majority this season. Expected a real slog and REALLY ugly football :)

Poor again tonight.

I am, just worried that's all. I like him, I'm all for him, just his subs are starting to irk especially when 99% of the collective are thinking the same thing (about changing it, or not in his case) and he's not doing it.

Your constant fretting is starting to irk too. We've done some great things since his appointment and since promotion, get behind and support the bloke ffs.

So i'm not supporting him? Though i've just said I'm all for him and I like him; you even quoted it.  :rolleyes:

Well done for being special btw.

Poor again tonight.

So i'm not supporting him? Though i've just said I'm all for him and I like him; you even quoted it.  :rolleyes:

"Poor again tonight."

Cracking support there like. :rolleyes:

Poor again tonight.

"Poor again tonight."

Cracking support there like. :rolleyes:

I've already suggested I should have been more specific in that I meant subs, but well done for not being able to read.

And again well done in the thickness stakes for quoting a post i'm talking about these subs and those subs only.

Will stop whinging now sorry :lol: so much for the narrowing of the pitch and negative football though, I have been surprised how much real football we have played for the majority this season. Expected a real slog and REALLY ugly football :)

Agree, surprised me too.

You do know when it's all going to start going wrong though, don't you? :lol:

Agree, surprised me too.

Sunday?

Agree, surprised me too.

Sunday?

:nope: Jon knows.