The old Chris Hughton discussion thread

Parky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

"If we're to believe what we read, Coloccini's goal saved Chris Hughton's job at the weekend" - MNF. The self created media pressure begins :(

daily fail said it but the media are sharpering their knives as they typically do

Bloody sickening, man, as mongs will believe it and it'll just start a snowball affect. People will assume its Newcastle fan's calling for his head too, when I think for the first time in a long time the majority of fans are happy with the manager regardless.

If we had a credible supporter's group, it would be the ideal time for them to send a little letter to the club and saying despite media rumours we're happy with Hughton.

Scares the f*** out of me who we would replace him with.

As much as I rate hughton and don't want him replaced, my loyalty might be tested if we had the chance to get Martin o neill.

Same here, he would probably cost real money though.

Maybe to announce his new number two.

"Hi everyone, I have just had a fresh s***.

Thank you. "

That's very much speculation at this moment in time.

What we have got here is a very closely knit group of turds.

:lol: Excellent.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Maybe to announce his new number two.

"Hi everyone, I have just had a fresh s***.

Thank you. "

That's very much speculation at this moment in time.

What we have got here is a very closely knit group of turds.

:lol:

"If we're to believe what we read, Coloccini's goal saved Chris Hughton's job at the weekend" - MNF. The self created media pressure begins :(

daily fail said it but the media are sharpering their knives as they typically do

Bloody sickening, man, as mongs will believe it and it'll just start a snowball affect. People will assume its Newcastle fan's calling for his head too, when I think for the first time in a long time the majority of fans are happy with the manager regardless.

If we had a credible supporter's group, it would be the ideal time for them to send a little letter to the club and saying despite media rumours we're happy with Hughton.

who is happy with Hughton ?

As much as I rate hughton and don't want him replaced, my loyalty might be tested if we had the chance to get Martin o neill.

You're kidding right?

You're kidding right?

hes leapt of the deep end

and no id rather hughton than mon

Lets be honest here, if Hughton was to be sacked it would be a nighmare as I dont think anyone of repute would want to work for Ashley, he offers peanuts wages and wont invest in the squad. It would be either be someone of Kinnear's ilk, or going cap in hand forlornly back for Shearer and quite frankly both of those options are no better than CH.

Lets be honest here, if Hughton was to be sacked it would be a nighmare as I dont think anyone of repute would want to work for Ashley, he offers peanuts wages and wont invest in the squad. It would be either be someone of Kinnear's ilk, or going cap in hand forlornly back for Shearer and quite frankly both of those options are no better than CH.

:sadnod:

There's no way Hughton would accept being demoted to assistant either, as some have suggested might happen. It would be ridiculously disrespectful. Then again, knowing who we're dealing with here... :undecided: