Mike Williamson (now managing MK Dons)

Ritchie

Guest firetotheworks

Did nothing wrong today ffs. Sometimes the opposition can actually do something well without it being one of our lot's fault.

Guest firetotheworks

Won a load of headers and I would be happy if he was knocking about our squad as 4th choice, which hopefully he will be after the summer.

This Van Persie that is probably the best striker in the world at the moment.

Guest neesy111

Did nothing wrong today ffs. Sometimes the opposition can actually do something well without it being one of our lot's fault.

Nonsense.

No doubt KI was ball watching just like Williamson all game.

I actually thought he wasn't too bad overall but, like Simpson, he made a crucial mistake which led to a goal for Arsenal. Shame.

What's happened to him? Was solid enough last season (especially when once upon a time, the Coloccini-Williamson partnership was deserved the first choice CB pairing) but he's been so out of form recently. Maybe he hasn't properly got over his injury (he was out for some time) and maybe that has affected him mentally? I don't know but what I do know is that I'm seeing a CB who has declined this season (almost alarmingly). Sort it out Mike, we need to see the Williamson of last season!

I actually thought he wasn't too bad overall but, like Simpson, he made a crucial mistake which led to a goal for Arsenal. Shame.

What's happened to him? Was solid enough last season (especially when once upon a time, the Coloccini-Williamson partnership was deserved the first choice CB pairing) but he's been so out of form recently. Maybe he hasn't properly got over his injury (he was out for some time) and maybe that has affected him mentally? I don't know but what I do know is that I'm seeing a CB who has declined (almost alarmingly).

To be fair, Arsenal raped him last season too.

What's happened to him? Was solid enough last season (especially when once upon a time, the Coloccini-Williamson partnership was deserved the first choice CB pairing) but he's been so out of form recently. Maybe he hasn't properly got over his injury (he was out for some time) and maybe that has affected him mentally? I don't know but what I do know is that I'm seeing a CB who has declined (almost alarmingly).

To be fair, Arsenal raped him last season too.

Arsenal raped our entire defence last season (I assume you're on about the 4-4?).

Did about as well as you could expect any center back in the league to do against Van Persie at the moment.

Just unfortunate to have been responsible for goals conceded two weeks in a row when he was already on his way to scapegoat-ville.

Did about as well as you could expect any center back in the league to do against Van Persie at the moment.

Just unfortunate to have been responsible for goals conceded two weeks in a row when he was already on his way to scapegoat-ville.

Two weeks. :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Nonsense.

No doubt KI was ball watching just like Williamson all game.

Zing!

Guest firetotheworks

Nonsense.

Thanks for your feedback. I'm happy that you're helping everyone agree with me.

Nonsense.

Thanks for your feedback. I'm happy that you're helping everyone agree with me.

Except everyone thinks you're wrong.