Mike Williamson (now managing MK Dons)

Ritchie

He was pretty much fucked after that incident in the first half when the entire stadium was up in anger at him.

He's been very poor, but the 'support' he got today was horrendous. No wonder he shit himself on the ball.

People we having at go at him today before even making a mistake a points.  If you're going to moan (don't anyway) at least wait until someone has actually made a mistake.  :lol:

Pathetic 'support' today.

The next time he received the ball after that, people were up having a go at him. Absolutely ridiculous.

Just as ridiculous is the suggestion though that he is the main person stopping us passing the ball. The midfield don't support the attack, don't move into space to receive the ball and don't get into the box. What the fuck has any of that got to do with Mike Williamson?

Just as ridiculous is the suggestion though that he is the main person stopping us passing the ball. The midfield don't support the attack, don't move into space to receive the ball and don't get into the box. What the f*** has any of that got to do with Mike Williamson?

Don't think anyone has said that. He is part of the reason we don't play it out from the back.

The next time he received the ball after that, people were up having a go at him. Absolutely ridiculous.

Just as ridiculous is the suggestion though that he is the main person stopping us passing the ball. The midfield don't support the attack, don't move into space to receive the ball and don't get into the box. What the f*** has any of that got to do with Mike Williamson?

Agreed, on both points.

He created a huge panic in the crowd  in the 1st half and that reaction caused a bit of a unsheltered period in our play but we did finish half well.

He is a worry and the fans reaction is only making it worse, we need to try and give him more confidence not suck the little he has left out of him.

Guest neesy111

He created a huge panic in the crowd  in the 1st half and that reaction caused a bit of a unsheltered period in our play but we did finish half well.

He is a worry and the fans reaction is only making it worse, we need to try and give him more confidence not suck the little he has left out of him.

I'm sorry right but that moment when he had 3-4 opportunities to clear the ball and very nearly cost us the goal was under 5's football.  The guy is championship standard, if he didn't have a Colocini next to him then he would look shocking.

Just as ridiculous is the suggestion though that he is the main person stopping us passing the ball. The midfield don't support the attack, don't move into space to receive the ball and don't get into the box. What the fuck has any of that got to do with Mike Williamson?

Williamson can't win. He gets stick for hoofing it long and gets stick for not just hoofing it long when none of our lot were moving into space or looking for the ball off him.

I'm sorry right but that moment when he had 3-4 opportunities to clear the ball and very nearly cost us the goal was under 5's football.  The guy is championship standard, if he didn't have a Colocini next to him then he would look shocking.

Oh I am not condoning the way he pissed about with the ball, and it created a huge unease afterwards that took a while to shake off, but even when he did things right there were moans.

I've rarely seen a professional footballer so clearly lacking in confidence - even 10 yard passes looked like a trial for him today.

Desperately needs taking out the firing line - would seriously consider dropping him for Perch if Tiote is back next game. Is Kadar dead?

Guest neesy111

Oh I am not condoning the way he pissed about with the ball, and it created a huge unease afterwards that took a while to shake off, but even when he did things right there were moans.

Tbf, there were moans about everything today (rightly so as well) though the lack of an atmosphere made those groans visible.

That is just the way it is though. He, as a professional footballer, has to be able to cope with that. If he can't then he shouldn't be playing at this level, it's that simple.

Of course in an ideal world 50,000 people would shout 'come on Mike, you can do it!' in unison, but the reality is that people have paid money to be there/have had a few drinks etc. and are going to get frustrated when someone does what he was doing today.

I think at times his decision making is appalling, he needs to understand when to hoof it and when to pass it out, he's not the only culprit as quite a few of our players do it and it pisses me off because it puts us under unnecessary pressure.

Guest neesy111

He dribbles it when he should hoof it and then promptly boots it when he can pass it.  That's nothing to do with crowd on his back as he's done that basically all season.

That is just the way it is though. He, as a professional footballer, has to be able to cope with that. If he can't then he shouldn't be playing at this level, it's that simple.

Of course in an ideal world 50,000 people would shout 'come on Mike, you can do it!' in unison, but the reality is that people have paid money to be there/have had a few drinks etc. and are going to get frustrated when someone does what he was doing today.

I find myself agreeing with this sentiment, your being paid shitloads of money to  play football, and people pay good money to come watch their team play and he's been horrific lately, its not like the fans started getting on his back all of a sudden, its his job to stay focused and play good otherwise he should fully be expecting this type of reaction.

He was pretty much fucked after that incident in the first half when the entire stadium was up in anger at him.

He's been very poor, but the 'support' he got today was horrendous. No wonder he shit himself on the ball.

Yet it's alright by you when it's Simpson getting the grief.

He was pretty much f***ed after that incident in the first half when the entire stadium was up in anger at him.

He's been very poor, but the 'support' he got today was horrendous. No wonder he s*** himself on the ball.

Yet it's alright by you when it's Simpson getting the grief.

If Simpson heard the grief I gave him after the Arsenal fuck up from 300 miles away, then fair enough I'll hold my hands up and apologise...