Mike Williamson (now managing MK Dons)

Ritchie

I never really know with this lad but, i can't imagine him having a great game against Frazier Campbell, who, for all his sh*teness, is really quite fast!

Was it Frazier or his musically-inclined brother, DJ, who reamed Boumsong a new one?

I never really know with this lad but, i can't imagine him having a great game against Frazier Campbell, who, for all his sh*teness, is really quite fast!

Was it Frazier or his musically-inclined brother, DJ, who reamed Boumsong a new one?

Dudley aka DJ

He's an extremely limited player and I'd prefer to see MYM playing, but I think his organizational ability is underestimated. When we play a back four of Debuchy-MYM-Colo-Santon you rarely see anyone taking charge and yelling about positioning. Williamson's done it a few times today.

He's an extremely limited player and I'd prefer to see MYM playing, but I think his organizational ability is underestimated. When we play a back four of Debuchy-MYM-Colo-Santon you rarely see anyone taking charge and yelling about positioning. Williamson's done it a few times today.

I think the coming games will test him a lot more, but let him enjoy this for the moment.

Guest bimpy474

I think the fact he's very good in the air shows just what we've been missing. MYM needs to be Colos replacement and we need an organising strong centre half to compliment him.

But when we play Liverpool he'll be exposed by their movement imo. I do hope Pardew thinks along the lines of horses for courses, not that we're stacked with alternatives like.

I think the fact he's very good in the air shows just what we've been missing. MYM needs to be Colos replacement and we need an organising strong centre half to compliment him.

But when we play Liverpool he'll be exposed by their movement imo. I do hope Pardew thinks along the lines of horses for courses, not that we're stacked with alternatives like.

Agree, he can't play against Liverpool. We'll get murdered.

Not gloating at all. You were absolutely right about Willo, he's easily our very best CB. :thup:

You show yourself up as more stupid with every post you make. Show me where I said he was easily our best CB because I say you've now had to resort to telling porkies.

Aye, you want Mike Williamson in the first Xl with everyone fit and I'm stupid. :lol:

So you lied about me saying he was easily our best CB then? Thanks for clearing that up.

He played today and we won. Wouldn't take him out the team for Mbwia next time out.

And yes you are stupid. Very stupid.