Mike Williamson (now managing MK Dons)

Ritchie

He was excellent when he signed for us in the Championship and did well in spells during 2010/11 and had a few decent showings in 2011/12.

This season he's been exposed because of our general pathetic football where defenders are - despite a negative approach - being put under a lot more pressure. Everytime he's individually challenged his weaknesses are exposed. Watching him in a team doing well and defending as a unit during parts of last season, none of that was equally evident. He's decent in the air and positionally he wasn't the worst. When we beat Man Utd 3-0 in January he was a fucking rock. Excelled in the presence of Coloccini. But as a outright stopper, which he is, he's lost confidence and he is being harmed by the fact that Tioté isn't protecting him, the fact that Colo has to cover up more and hasn't been fit and the fact that we've collectively lost belief.

Guest bimpy474

Cant this clumsy oaf drop a bottle of salad cream or aftershave on his foot like other daft hoofballers have done.

Nice lad, fucking abortion of a footballer, weaker than a piece of piss in the wind.

Well until he's replaced with a new centre it's going to be the same bloody story, game in game out. And we can't rely on Taylor staying fit.

NEED a new CH :rant:

http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/nechronical/nov2010/9/2/chris-hughton-347262191.jpg

Cant this clumsy oaf drop a bottle of salad cream or aftershave on his foot like other daft hoofballers have done.

Nice lad, f***ing abortion of a footballer, weaker than a piece of p*ss in the wind.

I seem to remember him breaking his hand moving furniture around when CH was in charge :lol:

He's had far more good/average games for us than bad games. I understand the criticism and want of a replacement but he's been a bargain all things considered and a credit to the club.

When he scores tomorrow, it will be the most beautiful day of our lives. Our victory will taste better than any victory you or I have ever tasted.

He's had far more good/average games for us than bad games. I understand the criticism and want of a replacement but he's been a bargain all things considered and a credit to the club.

When he scores tomorrow, it will be the most beautiful day of our lives. Our victory will taste better than any victory you or I have ever tasted.

Definitely going to need a pre sleep wank as the excitement of that will be too much to sleep.

Guest bimpy474

Nice lad, f***ing abortion of a footballer, weaker than a piece of p*ss in the wind.

I seem to remember him breaking his hand moving furniture around when CH was in charge :lol:

He broke his arm doing pull ups in the gym :lol:

The bloke is a walking disaster.

Oh ffs. What an absolute spanner he is :lol:

He is a decent 5th choice CB.  Nothing more than that.  Nice bloke though.

:lol: I'm sure Willo takes solace in knowing how much we respect his character.

"Miserable, wispy cunt of a footballer. Friendly as all hell."

Training ground secrecy = drilled set piece to williamson at the near post

Training ground secrecy = drilled set piece to williamson at the near post

Spoiler ffs.