Mike Williamson (now managing MK Dons)

Ritchie

I think he's a bit rough around the edges but he's got the qualities to be a good player for us. I think he's got a bit of Bramble-ness to him. Undoubted quality, especially in the tackle, but i'm still holding the breath a wee bit. Particularly if he's got the ball at his feet. But i do like him, i think we've had far, far worse partnerships than him and Colo.

:dowiespin:

Too much Fresher's juice?

Ah shit yeah we won didn't we. Everyone in our squad is the fucking nuts. :thup:

I think he's a bit rough around the edges but he's got the qualities to be a good player for us. I think he's got a bit of Bramble-ness to him. Undoubted quality, especially in the tackle, but i'm still holding the breath a wee bit. Particularly if he's got the ball at his feet. But i do like him, i think we've had far, far worse partnerships than him and Colo.

Ah shit yeah we won didn't we. Everyone in our squad is the fucking nuts. :thup:

To be fair, mate, Williamson has barely put a foot wrong for us since he's been here.

Disagree. :dontknow: 90% of the time i think he's a pretty assured and unspectacular centre-back. Occassionally he'll make a blinding tackle and occassionally he'll make a rick. Pretty standard but i don't think he's perfect, not by any stretch.

Really? Think that speaks volumes of your judgement.

I think people are overrating him a tad, but he's solid enough, and consistent with his headers. But Stick him alongside a Fitz Hall, and we all saw what happened.

You rate Coloccini, we get it.

Overrates him a tad too.

Today he was worthy of ronaldo's inflated opinion, and in the prem. good stuff.

I think people are overrating him a tad, but he's solid enough, and consistent with his headers. But Stick him alongside a Fitz Hall, and we all saw what happened.

Better than colo.

Disagree. :dontknow: 90% of the time i think he's a pretty assured and unspectacular centre-back. Occassionally he'll make a blinding tackle and occassionally he'll make a rick. Pretty standard but i don't think he's perfect, not by any stretch.

Thinking about some of the back fours we have put out "pretty standard" will do nicely thanks.

He's a good defender, and also a lucky one which is just as important. Things tend to go his way on the rare occasions he is in a bit of a pickle. Outstanding value for money when you think about ti really. Brilliant signing.

He's a good defender, and also a lucky one which is just as important. Things tend to go his way on the rare occasions he is in a bit of a pickle. Outstanding value for money when you think about ti really. Brilliant signing.

the exact opposite of bramble in his time here.

• 1 month later...
Guest firetotheworks

For 1 million pounds we got Mike Williamson. For 1 million pounds Sunderland got Titus Bramble. I believe that 1 million went a long way in our win last week.

2 million.