Mike Williamson (now managing MK Dons)

Ritchie

Deserves a lot of praise for a brilliant debut season in the Premiership. :thup: Happy to see him as a starting CB next season alongside Colo. Still learning and (for a CB) still quite young at 27.

Deserves a lot of praise for a brilliant debut season in the Premiership. :thup: Happy to see him as a starting CB next season alongside Colo. Still learning and (for a CB) still quite young at 27.

Agree, he's done well this season.

Squad for this weekend is quite something. We're pretty much going to collapse over the line.

Not much different to what we've been playing with all season though, is it? ???

Guest BooBoo

Yeah, still lost Ireland, Harper and Williamson in the last few

weeks plus I'd hoped that we might see Gosling or HBA before the season was out.

Brilliant? Woah there horsey. He's been steady, nothing more.

For a debut season at CB in this division, I'd say it was brilliant and surpassed the expectations of many who thought he'd be overwhelmed. There have been four or five matches where his detractors have practically rejoiced at his mistakes so they could all pile on with their "I told you so"s and "Championship defender" comments, but over the course of the season he's performed very, very well. "Steady" seems pejorative/inaccurate - deserves more credit than that.

[/iMO]

Yeah, still lost Ireland, Harper and Williamson in the last few

weeks plus I'd hoped that we might see Gosling or HBA before the season was out.

Not sure I'd say we lost Ireland like. :lol:

Fact people actually took it serious when I wrote Perch was a better footballer says it all really.

This board is crashing down.

Nah, but seriously, Perch is better. :lol:

These things happen and you can't legislate for them. No point twisting about it and we've just got to get on with it.

Taylor will come in and have to raise his game.

Williamson has had a good season. He's been particularly excellent recently.

Yeah had a belter against liverpool  ;D

The entire team were terrible against Liverpool. I hold Williamson no more responsible for the defeat than Lovenkrands or Shola.

Williamson has had a good season. He's been particularly excellent recently.

Yeah had a belter against liverpool  ;D

The entire team were terrible against Liverpool. I hold Williamson no more responsible for the defeat than Lovenkrands or Shola.

I´d never hold a player more responsible than Shola. The defending leading to the penalty and second goal was absolutely pathetic though, as was his clearance for their first. Really contemplating whether I'm happy with him as our #2 central defender (maybe add a poll? Curious to see what people think).

Colliding with a moose...!!!  That's brilliant..

how can you accidentally collide with a moose?  They are quite large.  Or did he just decide to take the moose on?