Wayne Routledge signs 3 year deal with Swansea

clintdempsey

f*** living in Swansea.

Nothing wrong with the place IMO. Damn road works are a problem but overall not too bad a place. I've never lived anywhere else though so not really a great judge.

Theres enough going on to keep Routledge out of trouble. Scott Sinclair is from London and he seems happy enough in the city.

They just have to watch out for mad Mary and teabag, they can be a nuisance.

Assuming he wants a payout from us, I guess most of that £2M would be gone.  Hence, its hardly worth selling him.  The net result would be a slightly lower wage bill.

I imagine a deal will get done where Swansea will end up paying the pay off. Like we did with Barton

f*** living in Swansea.

Nothing wrong with the place IMO. Damn road works are a problem but overall not too bad a place. I've never lived anywhere else though so not really a great judge.

Theres enough going on to keep Routledge out of trouble. Scott Sinclair is from London and he seems happy enough in the city.

Don't get me wrong, its a nice city. Just not my kind of place.

Guest NewBoyPeetah

Can we consider this selling to a rival club? Something just doesn't feel right, I can't put my finger on it really. I don't think he's a top half of the prem winger but we need a squad.

f*** living in Swansea.

Right first time. It's grim. And that's coming from someone born in wallsend, who lived in Liverpool for 6 years and now resides just outside of llanelli. In other words I know grim when I see it!

Cardiff is under an hour away so is guess he'd live somewhere closer to there.

f*** living in Swansea.

Right first time. It's grim. And that's coming from someone born in wallsend, who lived in Liverpool for 6 years and now resides just outside of llanelli. In other words I know grim when I see it!

Cardiff is under an hour away so is guess he'd live somewhere closer to there.

I stayed around the Meridian Quay area, which was quite nice. Didn't venture too far from the uni tbh. Grim is fitting though...