Wayne Routledge signs 3 year deal with Swansea

clintdempsey

Surely this leaves us with only one senior out and out winger in Jonas?  ???

Strange.

Hatem.

I've always thought of him playing a role similar to VdV at Spurs. Even so, if Barton or Jonas pick up an injury before he's back we've no cover bar youngsters.

Guest Stephen927

Would be really fucking stupid if we haven't got another deal lined up to replace him.. Surely we have? :lol:

well...................

Ok I didn't want to spoil it, but we're signing Puncheon.

taraabt from QPR's representitives seen in newcastle ! apparently 3million including add on fees with routledge heading to QPR on loan till end of season with a view to permanent deal

found this on sky sports rumors. prolly wrong tho

taraabt from QPR's representitives seen in newcastle ! apparently 3million including add on fees with routledge heading to QPR on loan till end of season with a view to permanent deal

now who would be able to recognise tabrat's representitives ?

Bit out the blue like :lol:

Seems quite a strange move tbh so surely we have someone else lined up? For the last few years now we've done most of our buisness on the sly so maybe thats the case here too, Bentley, Beckham and Bothroyd we're all just smoke screens for the impending anouncement of Lionel Messi on a 5 1/5 year deal.

I would like that...

I like Routledge. Shame to see him loaned out, unless we're getting someone in......surely we are?

I think it's more of a reaction to us getting Gosling back and Ben Arfa back very soon.

Gosling will be mainly in CM and Ben Arfa will go LM/CAM imo. Which makes this utterly pointless if we aren't getting a RW.

gosling played wide right at everton a few times i think, also would you have liked barton wide right at the start of the season ?

agree that goslings long term position would be in the middle though.

Just assuming with our lack of decent options in the centre and the fact he played centrally in both reserve games (?) means that they're looking at him as CM. Not saying I don't want him on the wing, just where I think he'll be.

:lol:

Guest Stephen927

Taarabt is out of our scope. He had this to say before he left Spurs for QPR.

"I hope to be playing for one of the top four in Spain next season — Real Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia or Sevilla. I have contact with good teams and I know that they want me. Now I just have to hope they can agree a deal with Tottenham."