Wayne Routledge signs 3 year deal with Swansea

clintdempsey

Taarabt is out of our scope. He had this to say before he left Spurs for QPR.

"I hope to be playing for one of the top four in Spain next season — Real Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia or Sevilla. I have contact with good teams and I know that they want me. Now I just have to hope they can agree a deal with Tottenham."

That was during his mental ego phase though. It might still be true, but I would take it with a large pinch of salt.

Hopefully theres a clause to recall him if needs be, if Barton and/or Tiote get injured/suspended we'll be seriously lacking in options both out wide and through the middle until Ben Arfa returns.

tbf it's when tiote picks up his 2 game suspension for reachinbg 10 yellows, not if.

Hopefully theres a clause to recall him if needs be, if Barton and/or Tiote get injured/suspended we'll be seriously lacking in options both out wide and through the middle until Ben Arfa returns.

tbf it's when tiote picks up his 2 game suspension for reachinbg 10 yellows, not if.

1 left isn't it?

1 left isn't it?

2 i think, could be wrong.

Guest Stephen927

Taarabt is out of our scope. He had this to say before he left Spurs for QPR.

"I hope to be playing for one of the top four in Spain next season — Real Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia or Sevilla. I have contact with good teams and I know that they want me. Now I just have to hope they can agree a deal with Tottenham."

That was during his mental ego phase though. It might still be true, but I would take it with a large pinch of salt.

He's captain there now so thats a sign he has matured.

Honestly a really weird decision. Our squad is thin and lacking in pace anyway so what good is it to lend one of our lowest earners and only back up winger to another club? Unless we have 2 players arriving immediately then it's just a stupid decision.

Honestly a really weird decision. Our squad is thin and lacking in pace anyway so what good is it to lend one of our lowest earners and only back up winger to another club? Unless we have 2 players arriving immediately then it's just a stupid decision.

When he's came in as back up he's been shit. What's the point of keeping him?

Absolute nonsense decision to loan him out. Crazy.

Not if we replace him with a better player.

We should be keeping Routledge and signing a better player. We have no squad depth. Fair enough if we were selling him and putting the funds towards somebody, but loaning him out? Nee point.

We signed John Carver until the end of the season. Anyone seen him play out wide??

1 left isn't it?

2 i think, could be wrong.

He's on 8 yellows aye.

He's not good enough I don't see the problem. It's all very well people saying we need cover put it's pretty pointless when he's not up to it! Emergency scenario is Jonas right and Ferguson left if Barton & Gosling are out.

You'd prefer a kid who's played about 20 minutes of PL football to Routledge? Madness.

We should be keeping Routledge and signing a better player. We have no squad depth. Fair enough if we were selling him and putting the funds towards somebody, but loaning him out? Nee point.

Exactly