Wayne Routledge signs 3 year deal with Swansea

clintdempsey

Gradel doesn´t seems better?Maybe can devolp cause his younger. Routhledge was maybe my favorite last season. but it´s clear he won´t make it. would maybe be a good trade, but as said.why would leeds want it?

Regardless of the ability difference between Gradel and Routledge, the latter is no use anyway due to the mental barrier he seemingly has with playing in the top flight. Gradel would be a punt, but one I'd be happy for us to take.

At times I do like Routledge, but recently it does just seem he won't cut it. If we get a replacement in, I'm fine with it. Gosling can play RM can't he also?

i'd play him tomorrow, nowhere near bad enough to be mentioned in the same breath as smith or guthrie, hasn't played as bad as some on here make out, doesn't lose the ball much, has had a couple of decent performances .

We wouldn't be releasing Routledge unless someone's coming in. We obviously have to get someone off the wage bill to make the books balance if he's going on loan.

it's not that obvious financially as much as makes sense to let someone go if they are going to be  3rd choice.

Not that I rate him particularly highly but letting him go particularly on loan just seems like shooting ourselves squarely in the toes. We already have enough squad weaknesses in terms of wide areas ffs.

If he goes and somebody like Taarabt or Hammill comes in I'd be pleased. Maybe Gradel aswell, but I don't truly thing he's any better than Routledge. Routledge is a better player than Jason Puncheon.

i'd play him tomorrow, nowhere near bad enough to be mentioned in the same breath as smith or guthrie, hasn't played as bad as some on here make out, doesn't lose the ball much, has had a couple of decent performances .

:thup:

Gets some very unfair slating given what he did for us last year. Alright, he seems to have a mental block on stepping up to the Premier League (I'm convinced the ability is there cos I've seen him give Jose Enrique the runaround) but the vitriol is unnecessary.

:thup:

Gets some very unfair slating given what he did for us last year. Alright, he seems to have a mental block on stepping up to the Premier League (I'm convinced the ability is there cos I've seen him give Jose Enrique the runaround) but the vitriol is unnecessary.

A mental block is a pretty big problem at a club like Newcastle. For a lad with his ability it's a crime he's not making more of it.

Guest pont-toon

the mentalist psycho pete dood on the qpr forum that dave put the link to who reckons this is a done deal also reckons Shaun Wright Phillips is nufc bound

rumours, rumours rumours eh