Wayne Routledge signs 3 year deal with Swansea

clintdempsey

Guest Heneage

I'm glad tbh.

The 6 months from January to July I thought great he's settled at a club and we're going to have a tricky quick right winger. In reality we got a player who clearly has a mental barrier when it comes to playing in the top flight.

Then the chances he's had including Stevenage he's looked dis-interested and not anything like the player who tormented teams in our promotion push. No one to blame but yourself Wayne.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Hi there Mr Farrington. You should consider signing up.

Wayne Routledge to QPR (on loan?)?

If so, Pardew must have a signing up his sleeve - or sees Gosling as a wide man?

Twitter for iPhone • 15/01/2011 18:23

Lol

If this is true, it would probably mean he won't play tomorrow, which means Smith probably will.

Already posted it in the Sunderland thread. I've been told the team

Off Pardew? ;)

If this is true, it would probably mean he won't play tomorrow, which means Smith probably will.

Already posted it in the Sunderland thread. I've been told the team

Off Pardew? ;)

No ;)

He's not a knacker mind. Not happy with Smith playing but apart from that a pretty much pick itself team.

Even though I don't particularly rate him - at the moment he's a totally different option to what any our other wide players give us. It would be mad to let him go out on loan.

Unless someone better is coming in to replace him.

Even though I don't particularly rate him - at the moment he's a totally different option to what any our other wide players give us. It would be mad to let him go out on loan.

Or Pardew believes Gosling will be ahead of him.