Wayne Routledge signs 3 year deal with Swansea

clintdempsey

He's not good enough I don't see the problem. It's all very well people saying we need cover put it's pretty pointless when he's not up to it! Emergency scenario is Jonas right and Ferguson left if Barton & Gosling are out.

You'd prefer a kid who's played about 20 minutes of PL football to Routledge? Madness.

Nope but don't have a problem with losing our 3rd choice right-sided player.

He's not good enough I don't see the problem. It's all very well people saying we need cover put it's pretty pointless when he's not up to it! Emergency scenario is Jonas right and Ferguson left if Barton & Gosling are out.

You'd prefer a kid who's played about 20 minutes of PL football to Routledge? Madness.

Except he was 2nd choice, and 1st choice if you're going on out and out right wingers.

Except he was 2nd choice, and 1st choice if you're going on out and out right wingers.

It really isnt the end of the world losing Routledge

We don't play an out-and-out winger on the right though. And we still have Jonas as an option if need be down that side. He's contributed 1 assist all season and has generally been wank. Don't see what he brings to the side whether it's as first-choice, sub, back-up, so why keep him?

Been given first refusal on Taraabt at the end of the season maybe??

wtf would be the point in that. We need players now.

First refusal on Ramage at the end of the season maybe?

Who knows? Who cares? May as well spread some rumours.

Because we need a squad of players. I'd rather play Routledge than have nobody.

Im sure Pardew wouldn't send 10 men out there.

Hopefully this will trigger an incoming player. Seems daft to get rid of him otherwise, especially when our squad is undermanned at best or is Pardew under orders to rid us of all things Hughton?