Do you think we will finish in the top 2? Yes or No

ChrisJbarnes
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Even if things go disasterously wrong we'll finish no lower than 3rd. Personally, I still think we'll win the league but I definitely think we'll go up automatically.

No-one would have even dreamt about having an 8 point cushion from 3rd place with only 60 points left to play for. Can anyone genuinely see West Brom getting 9 more points than us for the rest of the season? Nor can I.

It's in our hands. :)

Even if things go disasterously wrong we'll finish no lower than 3rd. Personally, I still think we'll win the league but I definitely think we'll go up automatically.

No-one would have even dreamt about having an 8 point cushion from 3rd place with only 60 points left to play for. Can anyone geninely see West Brom getting 9 more points than us for the rest of the season? Nor can I.

Talk about famous last words, midds! :lol:

Think we'll get promoted in second.

Never understood why people think Forest are "lucky" or what have you and that their form will necessarily come to an end!

They were lucky against Watford on boxing day, should have lost it in the last minute but Shorey got away with palming the ball off the line. They're definitely a good outfit though. Got good depth in the squad and a blend of pace, power and skill.

The problem with the uber-pessimists who post here, usually reflecting the NUST viewpoint, is that most of them are usually complaining about the signings not being of Premier quality. So they are assuming we have a divine right to get promoted which smacks of arrogance for me.

What does that even mean?

Which part don't you understand? I can break it down word for word if you like.

The problem with the uber-pessimists who post here, usually reflecting the NUST viewpoint, is that most of them are usually complaining about the signings not being of Premier quality. So they are assuming we have a divine right to get promoted which smacks of arrogance for me.

Yeah go on then. I haven't got a clue who these people are, what relevance NUST has to any of this, how/why pessimists are mostly NUST supporters, and who assumes we have a divine right to anything.

Think we'll get promoted in second.

Never understood why people think Forest are "lucky" or what have you and that their form will necessarily come to an end!

They were lucky against Watford on boxing day, should have lost it in the last minute but Shorey got away with palming the ball off the line. They're definitely a good outfit though. Got good depth in the squad and a blend of pace, power and skill.

They were a bit lucky against us - if Nolan was offside for the chance he stuck away second half then it was by no more than a gnat's cock, how could the lino call that one and be sure?

No-one would have even dreamt about having an 8 point cushion from 3rd place with only 60 points left to play for. Can anyone genuinely see West Brom getting 9 more points than us for the rest of the season? Nor can I.

I can't see us losing many, but I can easily see us drawing enough games through our negative tactics to give them a chance.

Yeah go on then. I haven't got a clue who these people are, what relevance NUST has to any of this, how/why pessimists are mostly NUST supporters, and who assumes we have a divine right to anything.

Just read through various threads and you should have more than a clue tbh. It's all out there on your own website.

Just read through various threads and you should have more than a clue tbh. It's all out there on your own website.

Dave has a website?  Link?

Dave has a website?  Link?

Is that your point? Invaluable contribution.

Maybe he's just a big Dave fan and was excited at the prospect of him having his own website. :dontknow:

Yes that seems to be the most vital issue for LLO, not sure how much related it is to the topic itself though. (See OP)

Even if we do go up, what have we got to look forward too? Outplayed and out thought every week from clubs we once thought were beneath us and  humiliation off the clubs we once competed with? We will be coming straight back down if Ashley is still here that's a cert as he'll think he can mise his way through a prem campaign with CH in charge and limited funds.

Even if we do go up, what have we got to look forward too? Outplayed and out thought every week from clubs we once thought were beneath us and  humiliation off the clubs we once competed with? We will be coming straight back down if Ashley is still here that's a cert as he'll think he can mise his way through a prem campaign with CH in charge and limited funds.

Good god man, your defeatist attitude is the primary reason that this country is shooting down the shit chute all of a sudden. :angry:

/Carpe the fucking Diem

Good god man, your defeatist attitude is the primary reason that this country is shooting down the shit chute all of a sudden. :angry:

My defeatist attitude is the reason the Country is in a shit state? Well fuk me...I'd love to know how you worked that one out.  :kasper:  :lol:

My defeatist attitude is the reason the Country is in a shit state? Well fuk me...I'd love to know how you worked that one out.  :kasper:  :lol:

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

:angry:

If that's how you worked it out, I can see why you came to that conclusion.

:idiot2: