Leicester City Vs. Newcastle United Sat. Jan 30th 2010 17:20 KO Live on SKY

Fenham Mag

Lets see how Van Aanholt plays before making that call. Kadar looks OK but no more than that, certainly looks a little suspect with folk running at him.

Kadar is our player and he needs games, we shouldn't be giving players from other clubs experience at the cost of our own.

We need to play for the results first we can give Kadar experience later, he's not going anywhere. If VA can give us something extra for a few games I'll take it.

Lets see how Van Aanholt plays before making that call. Kadar looks OK but no more than that, certainly looks a little suspect with folk running at him.

Kadar is our player and he needs games, we shouldn't be giving players from other clubs experience at the cost of our own.

If he's a better player we should, let's wait and see.

Nolan out of midfield and further up front - good

Butt into midfield in his place - not good

Jonas doesn't seem to be fit though. Should have played Moses wide instead and put Guthrie in the middle with Smith.

Jonas doesn't seem to be fit though. Should have played Moses wide instead and put Guthrie in the middle with Smith.

Can I just remind everyone that Moses plays for Crystal Palace.  Why don't we play Fabregas instead of Butt while we're at it?

i just wouldn't be suprised to see us go 4-4-1-1 tomorrow for some reason.

Fucking knew it.

God forbid we play with two wingers.

Was confident before seeing the team sheet now I'm not. Going to an appalling match, long ball central.

FFS Butt, why cant he see what we all know if we went there with our stongest lineup we'd walk it.  It's not Chelsea FFS. should have been

Harper

Raylor      Mikey              Colo Van Arsehole

Routledge Smith            Guthrie    Jonas

Carroll            Lovenkrands           

Can I just remind everyone that Moses plays for Crystal Palace.  Why don't we play Fabregas instead of Butt while we're at it?

:aww:

NUFC: Steve Harper, Ryan Taylor, Fabricio Coloccini, Mike Williamson, Patrick van Aanholt, Wayne Routledge, Nicky Butt ©, Alan Smith, Danny Guthrie, Kevin Nolan, Andy Carroll

Subs: Tim Krul, Tamas Kadar, Jonas Gutierrez, Peter Lovenkrands, Nile Ranger, Fitz Hall, Fabrice Pancrate

Kadar, Jonas & Loven got to be a bit gutted.

I heard Jonas had a fitness test before the midweek game, but Kadar deserved to start.

He played well midweek.

Guest firetotheworks

Butt gets involved to our detriment tbh.

exactly, if he's not there, there's a chance it might go to one of our players, if he steps in you know thats not going to happen.

:thup:

He's still a body. That's the highest compliment I can allow myself to give him. Nolan is always behind an opposition player 10 yards away.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

FFS Butt, why cant he see what we all know if we went there with our stongest lineup we'd walk it.  It's not Chelsea FFS. should have been

Harper

Routledge Smith             Guthrie    Jonas

Carroll             Lovenkrands           

Apparently Jonas didn't do well in a mid week fitness test and Loven went over on his ankle in the week. Not defending the team selection, like, just pointing out

Guest palnese

Harper

Routledge Smith             Guthrie    Jonas

Carroll             Lovenkrands           

harsh :laugh:

Van Aanholt and Routledge are the only lads with any sort of pace in that line up so i just hope we get them on the ball. the centre of the park from defence to attack is made up entirely of players who are either a bit sluggish or slow as shit. hopefully the packed midfield will compensate for this a bit, but i doubt it. we'll doubtless see long balls to carroll and no ball retention up front, with a couple of chances falling to the likes of Nolan.

Butts not been as bad as is being made out recently, in comparison to Nolans performances anyway

The problem is having the two of them in the same side, not to mention Smith who's creaking a bit these days as well.