Leicester City Vs. Newcastle United Sat. Jan 30th 2010 17:20 KO Live on SKY

Fenham Mag

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

I'd of also rather seen Kadar at left back than Van Aanholt, if he is not so good defensively (What I've been reading on the forums), I'd rather see the less flamboyant but more solid Kadar in his place- Especially with Guthrie ahead of him ont he left.

Fuck's sake. Another spineless away line up. What's wrong with 2 up top and 2 wingers?

one of the wingers probably has a knock and loven went over on his ankle the other night didnt he?

If he has a knock he shouldn't be on the bench and we have more strikers than just Lovenkrands.

NUFC: Steve Harper, Ryan Taylor, Fabricio Coloccini, Mike Williamson, Patrick van Aanholt, Wayne Routledge, Nicky Butt ©, Alan Smith, Danny Guthrie, Kevin Nolan, Andy Carroll

Subs: Tim Krul, Tamas Kadar, Jonas Gutierrez, Peter Lovenkrands, Nile Ranger, Fitz Hall, Fabrice Pancrate

Kadar, Jonas & Loven got to be a bit gutted.

Lets see how Van Aanholt plays before making that call. Kadar looks OK but no more than that, certainly looks a little suspect with folk running at him.

Looking at that line up Van Aalholt might be our best attacking line up down the left.

Not that pissed off with the line up. Jonas obviously has a knock. Physical team, plenty of options on the bench. Routledge and Guthrie should provide good service for Nolan and Carroll.

Guest toonlass

NUFC: Steve Harper, Ryan Taylor, Fabricio Coloccini, Mike Williamson, Patrick van Aanholt, Wayne Routledge, Nicky Butt ©, Alan Smith, Danny Guthrie, Kevin Nolan, Andy Carroll

Subs: Tim Krul, Tamas Kadar, Jonas Gutierrez, Peter Lovenkrands, Nile Ranger, Fitz Hall, Fabrice Pancrate

Kadar, Jonas & Loven got to be a bit gutted.

I heard Jonas had a fitness test before the midweek game, but Kadar deserved to start.

Lets see how Van Aanholt plays before making that call. Kadar looks OK but no more than that, certainly looks a little suspect with folk running at him.

Kadar is our player and he needs games, we shouldn't be giving players from other clubs experience at the cost of our own.

Guest firetotheworks

Is that Guthrie on the right and Routledge on the left? Or vice versa?

I hope to fuck that Nolan is playing as a second striker where he can do less damage with his invisibility. Butt might be shit, but at least he gets fucking involved.

been suggestion that he is good going forward, maybe guthrie is out there to give him a bit more protection with van Aanholt overlapping. bit of a disappointing line up all the same.