Victor Moses joins Wigan Athletic

Stifler

I think it's best people don't get their hopes up a massive amount with this one. You'd think that Palace have only published this to try and giddy-up a few of the big boys. What club announces they're "considering a bid" from someone?

I think it's best people don't get their hopes up a massive amount with this one. You'd think that Palace have only published this to try and giddy-up a few of the big boys. What club announces they're "considering a bid" from someone?

One under administration.

Well they haven't rejected it, which suggests to me it'll be accepted unless a bidding war starts. Then I guess it's a matter of how high do we go?

Teams will want to pay in instalments and add-ons, meaning the initial interested parties like Barca & Madrid (if that was ever the case) won't pay upfront for a player years away from making a 1st team appearance while the likes of Forest won't have the kind of lump sum Palace Admin would require to clear debts. Citeh have turned their attention to Adam Johnson while the Spuds have a goal keeping problem to solve.

It really does leave us and WBA, WBA have the cash as well.

I reckon £3m upfront is the highest we should go.

Just catching up with this thread, so sorry if this has been pciked up on already. I dearly hope we get Moses, but the bit in bold above is wrong. They don't shout about it, but Forest have got a massive massssive amount of money to spend - getting on for £25m if they wanted to - but the powers that be there are not daft enough to just splurge.

I can't see that we can be considered close to being favourites at all for his signature.

just doing some simple adding up 82 games and 17 goals. that took him to 24/25 so the majority of his career he was w*** he is what 30 now?  and started at 17.. so majority his career yehuh

I've never come across anybody with worse judgement on strikers.

His senior career started about 12 years ago. 6 years into that career the team about to win the premiership paid £25m to sign him.

Explain to me how that equates to him being 'w*** for the majority of his pro career'.

Mm i remember after harewood come on as a substitute in his debut here and you  immediately started posting 'he has got to start our next league game'  ignoring his match fitness and just about everything else.  your knowledge is kinda shocking, so that's kinda cheeky.

Do you remember who scored in our 'next league game'? :nope:

What does that even mean? The answer is, a club who have a player who could potentially go for substantial money, but have received no such bids yet.

just doing some simple adding up 82 games and 17 goals. that took him to 24/25 so the majority of his career he was w*** he is what 30 now?  and started at 17.. so majority his career yehuh

His senior career started about 12 years ago. 6 years into that career the team about to win the premiership paid £25m to sign him.

Explain to me how that equates to him being 'w*** for the majority of his pro career'.

w*** 50% then. Shut up.

Were you calling him w*** in 2004 when he almost single-handedly put us and Liverpool out of the Uefa Cup?

The point was that he was a late developer. The exact percentage of his career that could be described as 'wank' isn't that important.

What does that even mean? The answer is, a club who have a player who could potentially go for substantial money, but have received no such bids yet.

It seems like normal practice when clubs go into administration that they have an open policy about their outgoing transfers to make sure these transfer happen as quickly as possible to aid the return to financial stability. Pissing about just doesn't do it for them, if their saleable assets aren't out by the end of a transfer window they're all but fucked, hence being public about it piles on the pressure for interested clubs to finish the transfer.

Mm i remember after harewood come on as a substitute in his debut here and you  immediately started posting 'he has got to start our next league game'  ignoring his match fitness and just about everything else.  your knowledge is kinda shocking, so that's kinda cheeky.

You wanted to start a striker with 15 minutes of football under his belt that entire season?     :facepalm:

w*** 50% then. Shut up.

Were you calling him w*** in 2004 when he almost single-handedly put us and Liverpool out of the Uefa Cup?

The point was that he was a late developer. The exact percentage of his career that could be described as 'w***' isn't that important.

He may well have been a late developer. Doesn't make the comment 'w*** for majority of his career' any less of an ignorant comment. As pointed out, 6 years into his career Mourinho paid £25m for this 'wank' player.

You wanted to start a striker with 15 minutes of football under his belt that entire season?     :facepalm:

Ahead of Carroll and Ranger, yes.

And in hindsight, it would have won us the game.

Guest toonlass

I only wish I could reciprocate the originality of Blef's last 2 posts.

Aye it must devistate you man  O0

People trying to be condescending while making basic SPAG errors...:facepalm:

Neee-naaaw Neeee-naaaaw Spelling police have arrived.  :doh: